Dumb Miiverse posts of the day: Olimar's Rocket!

#1SalsaSavantPosted 11/4/2013 5:16:42 AM
I struggled for todays Miiverse posts (I kind of want this to become a regular thing) The average IQ was in the double digits today for some reason

Grr...Nintendo, We've been wating for geno since SSBB. You got our hopes up for nothing! WE WANT GENO! WE WANT GENO! WE WANT GENO!!!!!!!! Thank you for your time, and have a nice day!

Well it's not like nobody knows about Mario's first RPG game. Nintendo seems to have fogotten it though; and with so many likable characters, they shouldn't. But hey! We haven't even seenPaper Mario

(Olimar) "This isn't my beautiful Dolphin!" (Sonic) "It's pretty tiny for a space shuttle, don't you think?" (Olimar) "It's not tiny; it's enormous!" (Sonic) "Then why is at my height?" I had to!!!

Super cool item, bt-dubbs.

Guys its the ship that Naruto uses to become the hokage! Naruto confirmed!

Sonic probably wants to get in that thing and take off from Sega land into Nintendo land...permanently

new final smash... ? it can't be that. Olimah used his spaceship as a final smash already in Brawl !
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.