This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My New Roster.

#1Seb_RamorayPosted 11/5/2013 9:03:28 AM
Tired to do an image. Rate it, please.

MARIO

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Toad (Or Rosalina)

DK

DK
Diddy K
Dixie K

ZELDA

Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Tink
Toon Zelda/Tetra

POKÉMON

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Pokémon Trainer (Could be the gen VI one)
Mewtwo

KIRBY

Kirby
Meta Knight
King DDD

KID ICARUS

Pit
Palutena

STARFOX

Fox
Falco
Wolf

FIRE EMBLEM

Marth
Ike
Chrom

METROID

Samus
Ridley

PIKMIN

Olimar & Pikmin

MOTHER

Ness
Lucas
Paula

F-ZERO

Captain Falcon

RETRO STUFF

Mr. G&W
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Takamaru
Little Mac

NEW NEWCOMERS

Villager
WFT
Shulk
Mii
Wonder Red

THIRD PARTY

Sonic
Snake
Mega Man
Klonoa
Maxwell

---

I might have went too far on wishes, but I want another Mother rep and I want 5 third parties.
---
"Delaying death is my favorite hobby"
- Leo Valdez
#2lcb12321Posted 11/5/2013 11:40:54 AM
Paula?
Tink?
Mii?
Maxwell?
Tetra?

Replace with -

Poo
Black Shadow
Isaac
PAC-man (or whoever)
Zelda/Shiek

And little Mac isn't retro...

Other than that acceptable..
#3Pikachu942Posted 11/5/2013 11:43:22 AM
Poo instead of Paula, Pac-Man instead of Klonoa, SIMON BELMONT and Black Shadow, get rid of Maxwell, put in Isaac and Sheik then we're good!
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
http://imgur.com/McRUTc1
#4Seb_Ramoray(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 11:48:58 AM
Zelda still have Sheik, I forgot to add it

Paula is because of one of my ideas. Lucas is decloned and Paula gets his Brawl move set.

Mii is basically what Smash needs now. Nintendo best selling franchise not in Smash yet.

Tink is confirmed. Toon Link

Am I the only one who isn't a supporter of Isaac? I don't like him and nor think he is likely.

Tetra is the only Zelda rep needed right now. Maybe Midna or Ghrihahim, but.. no.

Maxwell is Nintendo exclusive (except for one game), has move set potential and is just got another game to Wii U.

Won't start Pac Man Flame War, but I think Klonoa is better then him to represent Namco
---
- Leo Valdez
#5ecylisPosted 11/5/2013 11:50:57 AM
Seb_Ramoray posted...
(Or Rosalina)
Dixie K
Toon Zelda/Tetra
Jigglypuff
Lucario
(Could be the gen VI one)
Wolf
Paula
Takamaru
Shulk
Mii
Wonder Red
Klonoa
Maxwell

0/10
---
3DS Friend Code: 3582-9158-2225
#6Pikachu942Posted 11/5/2013 11:52:39 AM
Seb_Ramoray posted...

Paula is because of one of my ideas. Lucas is decloned and Paula gets his Brawl move set.

Mii is basically what Smash needs now. Nintendo best selling franchise not in Smash yet.

Am I the only one who isn't a supporter of Isaac? I don't like him and nor think he is likely.

Tetra is the only Zelda rep needed right now. Maybe Midna or Ghrihahim, but.. no.

Maxwell is Nintendo exclusive (except for one game), has move set potential and is just got another game to Wii U.

Won't start Pac Man Flame War, but I think Klonoa is better then him to represent Namco

Lucas is not a clone
I agree
Yes, yes you are
Vaati says hi!
He won't get in, though, not popular enough
What does Klonoa have that represents Namco better than their MASCOT?!
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
#7Seb_Ramoray(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 11:56:33 AM
Pikachu942 posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...

Lucas is not a clone I mean give him a more representative to his series move set
I agree :)
Yes, yes you are Ok.
Vaati says hi! 2004 game says hi!
He won't get in, though, not popular enough Well, Warner is investing on Wii U. His addition won't be a surprise to me.
What does Klonoa have that represents Namco better than their MASCOT?! Don't start a flame war, Seb, don't..

---
- Leo Valdez
#8Seb_Ramoray(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 11:57:58 AM
ecylis posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Jigglypuff

0/10

I hope you are a troll
---
- Leo Valdez
#9Pikachu942Posted 11/5/2013 12:01:01 PM
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
Seb_Ramoray posted...

Lucas is not a clone I mean give him a more representative to his series move set OK, makes sense.
I agree :)
Yes, yes you are Ok.
Vaati says hi! 2004 game says hi! Still in more games than Tetra, though I really only see him as a boss.
He won't get in, though, not popular enough Well, Warner is investing on Wii U. His addition won't be a surprise to me.There are at least 2 3rd parties I can think of before Maxwell that deserve to be in the game.
What does Klonoa have that represents Namco better than their MASCOT?! Don't start a flame war, Seb, don't.. So apparently answering an honest question will start a flame war.

---
#10Seb_Ramoray(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 12:03:38 PM
There are at least 2 3rd parties I can think of before Maxwell that deserve to be in the game. I expect Simon and Pac. But say what those third parties are.
So apparently answering an honest question will start a flame war. It Will if I say what I think, that the new pac man isn't the iconic one, and that a iconic pac man move set won't fit the new one.
---
- Leo Valdez