I really need to change my main...

#1StorracPosted 11/5/2013 10:05:35 AM
Every game I've always played as Link because he was my favorite video game character.

Well now I've realized how boring of a character Link actually is and I really don't want to play as him, but I'm just so used to him in the games and I always beat people as him (shocking right?).

I hope this game adds someone I like, I'd probably main Takamaru or Bayonetta if they were put in the game.
#2Chzrm3Posted 11/5/2013 10:22:18 AM
Why do you say Link's boring? I've been playing as DK since 64 and he's still insanely fun to me. : >
---
If Smash 4 gets more DK reps, I'll achieve Nirvana and never want anything again.
Dixie, Funky, Lanky, Cranky........... Mmmmmmm yeeaaaaaa!!!!
#3MuTeKiKenPosted 11/5/2013 11:04:12 AM
You mean the actual character or the moveset? I have nothing to say about the former but the latter shouldn't really matter. The point of your "main" is either he's the character you kick most ass and/or the character you enjoy using the most. If you're a little bored of him just mix up your picks and still use Link when you're serious or something.
---
Currently playing - A game for hardcore fans only
#4Kyvos64Posted 11/5/2013 11:05:48 AM
If you want to play competitively, keep playing as Link. When you just want to have fun and you don't want it to get boring, choose random character. Maybe you'll even find someone you're better with than Link.
---
Official too big for Smash Big Brother
#5Storrac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 6:54:19 PM
boring as he has no personality or character to him at all, I might as well just switch to Toon Link since Toon Link actually has redeeming qualities in Wind Waker.
#6Storrac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 7:14:07 PM
bump
#7MarthmarioPosted 11/5/2013 8:03:02 PM
Toon link actually is a lot better than link in general simply because link is heavy and slow which doesn't work well in brawl. As a toon link mainer, try the little guy out.
---
Mains from Brawl confirmed: Toon Link: [X]. Marth [ ]. Bowser [X] ZS Samus [ ] Ike [ ]. Lucina, Roy, Chrom, Lyn, Pac-man, or Waluigi for Smash 4! :D
#8PokemanzzzPosted 11/5/2013 8:04:23 PM
Tell us what your playstyle is first. Don't be shy.
---
Refusing to delete this signature until Marth gets confirmed.10/8/13
My Dream Roster from my dreams: http://i.imgur.com/FA2t6YD.png
#9KFrosty3Posted 11/5/2013 8:07:19 PM
My best characters in SSB tend to be the Mario characters (Luigi in 64, Doc in Melee, Wario in Brawl).

My favorite characters are the Starfox Team and Fire Emblem Characters.

As a character, I hate Doc, but as a playstyle, He's definitely my fave.

If you really wanted to, you could always learn someone else, or just enjoy the fact that you are good with a character, even if he does seem bland.
---
I still think Pac-Man was the best game and had the best storyline... EVER!!! 'nuff said.
#10Storrac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 8:21:18 PM
Pokemanzzz posted...
Tell us what your playstyle is first. Don't be shy.

Link. That's all I have to say because he is pretty much all I have played in every Smash game.