This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sakurai, I'm tired.

#1BeamPotatoPosted 11/6/2013 9:26:09 AM
I'm tired of checking daily updates to either see no new characters or a character we already know. Also Sonic already had his time in the spotlight and you are foolish for bringing him back.

You are wasting my time and yours by these terrible updates and we demand to see some newcomers, because that's all we care about. Not gameplay advances or anything.

I'm very tired of this Sakurai.
#2IAmMC2Posted 11/6/2013 9:27:05 AM
I'm more interested in seeing big changes like Link not sucking than I am in seeing characters that aren't Snake.
---
Injustice GAU: The best fighter of 2013 is coming to Steam!
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#3DasDavidPosted 11/6/2013 9:27:40 AM
I haven't been on this board except to keep track of the screenshot game for the last two months or so and somehow I'm still tired of topics like these...
---
3DS FC: 4699 6325 1681
PM if you add and I'll likely add you.
#4BlueJester007Posted 11/6/2013 9:27:53 AM
Y'know what I am tired of? Waiting for this game to come out.
---
Deus Ex: Human Revolution OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs
#5MuTeKiKenPosted 11/6/2013 9:28:06 AM
Go Potato home, you're Beam.
---
Currently playing - A game for hardcore fans only
#6SalsaSavantPosted 11/6/2013 9:28:21 AM
This reeks of entitlement. Remember, most devs wouldn't even get you screenshots once a month for in-dev games, much less one per day of things that are in-dev.

We've been getting a lot of good things lately, and it's likely we'll get a character at the end of the month. So calm down, and enjoy what you get.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#7Sonictoast123Posted 11/6/2013 9:37:47 AM
Rest easy my son, your weariness will fade as the lights of rejuvination wash upon you in my glory.

is what Sakurai would say if there was more Metal Mario.
---
- Why are you reading this?Were you hoping to see a link?
#8Elec Man EXEPosted 11/6/2013 9:42:24 AM
The last 3 pictures have been actually showing things (new item, one of Villager's moves in action even though we've already seen it, Link's Dair is now a spike) so I'm pretty happy at the moment. Any picture at all is more than you get from most games in-development, and especially when they're all showing little details. And of course the WFT costume last week was notable as well.

Much better than showing Luigi doing something pointless and goofy again.

That said, I too am getting a little restless as far as new stages / characters. Its been a while since there was even a vet posted, though part of that might just be because we had 3 in a row during September / early October and got a bit spoiled. Though its also partially disappointment from no Pokemon reveal with XY release. And as far as stages, we still haven't even seen the Galaxy stage that was hinted at in that Kirby picture months ago and haven't gotten a new one for a couple months I think.

We're getting good stuff lately, but I could do with more.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
3DS FC: 3239-2743-8918 Pokemon Y Safari: Fraxure, Sliggoo, Dragonair
#9UberPyro64Posted 11/6/2013 9:45:14 AM
Aw poor baby.
---
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/
#10papermegaslimePosted 11/6/2013 9:50:43 AM
Oh, you're tired of checking the updates and not seeing what you want to see? Then just stop checking them and quit whining.
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs