Sakurai, I'm tired.

#21ViewtifulGinaPosted 11/6/2013 12:43:29 PM
capturinggod200 posted...
I have and most post when someone complains about smash generally alot of people will flame them or call them self entitled crybabies,whiners etc.

I didn't know a forum topic represented most SSB fans. I didn't know you skimming a topic represented the actual context of that topic either. I didn't know people questioned each other's arguments because they thought SSB was sacred. I didn't know a person can't like a series and point out its flaws at the same time.
#22ViewtifulGinaPosted 11/6/2013 12:47:12 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
I won't call you self entitled because how else would Sakurai know if he is doing something wrong if most fans are too afraid to voice a complaint about their precious Super Smash Bros series

Do me a favor and read every thread on this forum. Then you'll see how afraid people are about voicing complaints.

If anything this community needs to shut up and stop whining.

When I say this I'm talking about people like you who oppose people who have a complaint about Sakurai's update of the day.

I didn't know that I found people annoying because I think SSB is sacred. I didn't know that I thought SSB was sacred. I didn't know that I couldn't or wouldn't criticize anything about the series. I didn't know that accepting fewer updates was the same as considering Sakurai a flawless game designer.
#23DasDavidPosted 11/6/2013 12:54:58 PM
I agree with you he should atleast put what music we should expect for the game that way it will distract some attention from newcomers and veterans.

I won't call you self entitled because how else would Sakurai know if he is doing something wrong if most fans are too afraid to voice a complaint about their precious Super Smash Bros series

Us complaining about the fact that TC is whining about what Sakurai chooses to show us in the pic of the day is NOT the same as fans being afraid to voice a complaint about Smash...

When the games come out there will be plenty of people who complain about things in it. When actual legitimate information that upsets the fans comes out, people will complain just as they have in the past. Neither of those things are the result of entitlement, but whining that Sakurai isn't posting the info that you or TC personally wants, who knows how many months before the games are even out, when Sakurai doesn't have to update us at all... that's entitlement.
---
3DS FC: 4699 6325 1681
PM if you add and I'll likely add you.
#24Chzrm3Posted 11/6/2013 12:59:45 PM
Chzrm3 posted...

Do me a favor and read every thread on this forum. Then you'll see how afraid people are about voicing complaints.

If anything this community needs to shut up and stop whining.

When I say this I'm talking about people like you who oppose people who have a complaint about Sakurai's update of the day.

You didn't need to clarify this - I knew exactly what you were talking about.

I've personally had my fair share of issues with Smash, from roster decisions I didn't like to shifts in design philosophy that I didn't agree with. My love for the series has made me pretty outspoken, to be honest. : >

However, I don't recognize "Sakurai please post better things every day on the website, you are boring me" as a valid issue, at all. That doesn't even have anything to do with the quality of Smash 4. This entire thread is just about impatience; the moment Smash 4 releases, this 'issue' will evaporate. Heck, the moment a new character is announced, this 'issue' will deflate for a while, and it'll only come up when the OP gets bored of that character and starts demanding more. How is it an issue, in that case?

So no, I don't recognize the OP as some brave voice of reason for saying "Sakurai I am bored, post better pictures".
---
If Smash 4 gets more DK reps, I'll achieve Nirvana and never want anything again.
Dixie, Funky, Lanky, Cranky........... Mmmmmmm yeeaaaaaa!!!!
#25papermegaslimePosted 11/6/2013 10:20:30 PM
Nielicus posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
This reeks of entitlement. Remember, most devs wouldn't even get you screenshots once a month for in-dev games, much less one per day of things that are in-dev.

We've been getting a lot of good things lately, and it's likely we'll get a character at the end of the month. So calm down, and enjoy what you get.

You can be entitled when you're paying. Most people want to know more about a product before they purchase it right? So this whole argument about being entitled is invalid.
BTW love your topics c:

This has to be the dumbest argument I've heard.

1) You haven't payed anything yet, you're not entitled to anything yet.
2) When you do pay, the only thing you're entitled to is the game. The pics of the day are a free service
3) Your argument is based on the fact that we're entitled to pictures because of the money we will be paying, but then says the pictures help us form an opinion on whether or not we'll buy it. One or the other pal, are we giving them our money or holding onto it until we know about the game?
4) By your logic, we should be contacting every other game company and demanding the daily info that we're entitled to because of our hypothetical future purchases of the games.
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#26GamersTavernPosted 11/6/2013 11:58:44 PM
...but I like Sonic. *sniff*
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#27Austin_4ePosted 11/6/2013 11:59:39 PM
Ready for another night of disappointment!
---
http://i.imgur.com/BNZWG.gif | http://i.imgur.com/Qh8jO.gif |http://i.imgur.com/QwY3n.gif
[[ PSN / WiiU / Steam: Austin_4e ]]
#28moogle69Posted 11/7/2013 1:00:10 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
Y'know what I am tired of? Waiting for this game to come out.

---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
FFXV, KH3, MONOLITH X, MK8, SSBU, LOZ:U