probable Final fantasy represenitives

#1jdeo1997Posted 11/7/2013 2:19:29 PM
considering how much people are discussing possible characters in the future, i decided to make a topic based off of a series (the chosen one being Final fantasy) and choosing the most likely candidates.
okay so the most likely (in my opinion) are Warrior of light, Onion knight/Luneth, Cecil, and Terra, each chosen due to onion Knight's game being the most Nintendo one (exclusive to Nintendo until the psp release, i think) and the other 3 being on games that were translated stateside before VIII and being probably the most likely representatives.
start the discussion now
---
difference between Eska and a Gyarados: ones a rampaging psychopath, and the other is a pokemon
friend code: 0774-4749-8448 friend zone dragon
#2jdeo1997(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 2:38:25 PM
okay, start discussions now
---
difference between Eska and a Gyarados: ones a rampaging psychopath, and the other is a pokemon
#3BlulightningPosted 11/7/2013 2:48:07 PM
jdeo1997 posted...
okay, start discussions now

No thanks. We'll pass.
---
U r Brane Splode'd!
#4magiciandudePosted 11/7/2013 2:51:27 PM
Any main character from FFI-VI would be fine with me. They could reuse some of the movesets from Dissidia.
---
"Every time Sakurai posts a picture of Pyrosphere, Ridley gets bigger." -Nintendo_Fan128
#5blazknPosted 11/7/2013 2:57:26 PM(edited)
Considering SE's absolute devotion to Lightning, they would probably port the entire FFXIII trilogy to the Wii U in order to justify her being in Smash.

Maybe they would also want to turn all the other characters into Lightning clones.

speaking seriously, I actually don't want any FF character in Smash.
#6jdeo1997(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 4:05:07 AM
magiciandude posted...
Any main character from FFI-VI would be fine with me. They could reuse some of the movesets from Dissidia.

good to see that i am not the only one who thinks the dissidia movesets could be adapted (secretly hoping for Cecil to get in)
---
#7MargisamePosted 11/8/2013 4:12:12 AM
*Anger vein*
~_~* You forgot Bartz.

Also, being Nintendo, they'd probably squish in the Sports Mix trio. (Ninja, White Mage, and Black Mage).

But I also see Cecil being more likely than any one else.
If we use the usual arguments, he has...

-A game with a lot of remakes (still being made), a sequel (with remakes still being made), and a sequel prequel.
-3D remake exclusive for the DS (but then iPhone)
-If you existed before Final Fantasy 6 or 7 happened, this would be your first FF game. (Mine was 5, though)
-One of the more popular main characters in the mainstream FF games.

And stuff.
---
Favorite Games: Final Fantasy 5, Touhou 8, Skullgirls, and Mother.
Working on a Smash Bros. RPG on RPG Maker VX Ace, and it's hard working solo.
#8The_KoreyPosted 11/8/2013 4:17:06 AM
The only answer is GILGAMESH!!!

---
Because I can...
#9SugarFlakesPosted 11/8/2013 4:18:36 AM
Margisame posted...
*Anger vein*
~_~* You forgot Bartz.

Bartz is freakin' awesome <3
---
Top fav games: SO3, SO4, KH2, FF5, FF12, FF8, FE:PoR, VP2
Top 6 fav FF characters: Bartz, Squall, Zidane, Laguna, Balthier, Noel
#10jdeo1997(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 4:21:14 AM
The_Korey posted...
The only answer is GILGAMESH!!!

he is not the only answer, but he is one of the best answers
---