This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: This is the first-ever Smash Bros. game.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. ITT: This is the first-ever Smash Bros. game.
2 years ago#41
I cannot properly imagine it since this is a "what if" scenario, and I have no way of knowing how I would have felt for certain, therefore I will refrain from posting anything that could be very inaccurate. My apologies.
---
Woof...
2 years ago#42
Wow!
A Mario fighting game!

The the heck are all of you?
---
Favorite Games: Final Fantasy 5, Touhou 8, Skullgirls, and Mother.
Working on a Smash Bros. RPG on RPG Maker VX Ace, and it's hard working solo.
2 years ago#43
uberking422 posted...
zeloswilder_fan posted...
WFT? Wow, Nintendo must really be running out of characters if they have to do that just to match PSABR's big roster of recognizable characters.

*Closer to launch*

Jeez, they have more than twice as many characters as PSABR! Sony really dropped the ball, looking back...

Nintendo has always been very clear about their features; why would they hold back on all the characters that our in the final product?

Kappa
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
www.twitch.tv/shalashaska824
2 years ago#44
Artiroo posted...
Okay, guys, listen, I know this is kinda niche, but what if they put a Mother character in?
Ness could have PSI Rockin, PSI Flash, PSI Healing... maybe PSI Hypnosis? There's a varied enough choice of weapons in the game for you to make a moveset out of that, too.

Then again, the chances of this happening are almost zero.

Lol, that'll NEVER happen.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
2 years ago#45
Puppyfaic posted...
Why is Sonic in a Nintendo game? Does Ninty even know what they're doing? This thing will never sell.

Well, they put a bunch of third parties in PSASBR, so this isn't anything too odd.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
3DS FC: 1504-6082-4629 | Friend Safari: Fire - Magmar, Fletchinder, Larvesta
2 years ago#46
Solar_Crimson posted...
Puppyfaic posted...
Why is Sonic in a Nintendo game? Does Ninty even know what they're doing? This thing will never sell.

Well, they put a bunch of third parties in PSASBR, so this isn't anything too odd.

No; they're just trying to compete with sony and prove they have third party support; but let's be real: Sonic and Megaman are irrelevant, and it's too failed companies: it's not proving THEIR point....

Moreover, Nintendo's just proving that all their "innovation" is just derivative; I mean; look at the Wiimote and the Sony Move. Not to mention the dpad, analog stick, etc.
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
www.twitch.tv/shalashaska824
2 years ago#47
Oh my God!! DID YOU SEE THAT E3 INTRO TRAILER?! I can't wait to play as Ridley, he looked so powerful fighting Samus.
---
I'll think of a good signature someday.
2 years ago#48
IAmMC2 posted...
Puppyfaic posted...
L_M_4 posted...
So, guys. I think it'd be really cool if Captain Falcon from F-ZERO was in this.

I know he doesn't fight or anything, but they could give him fire powers or something, lol. What do you think?

That's not a bad idea. He actually does fight, they just never show it. They do say he's a bounty hunter.

I hope they give him that punch he did from the anime, that was pretty badass.

(Was there really an F-Zero anime?)
2 years ago#49
generalguy64 posted...
IAmMC2 posted...
Puppyfaic posted...
L_M_4 posted...
So, guys. I think it'd be really cool if Captain Falcon from F-ZERO was in this.

I know he doesn't fight or anything, but they could give him fire powers or something, lol. What do you think?

That's not a bad idea. He actually does fight, they just never show it. They do say he's a bounty hunter.

I hope they give him that punch he did from the anime, that was pretty badass.

(Was there really an F-Zero anime?)

I think so.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
2 years ago#50
Mario, Megaman, & Sonic in a game together Mind = Blown!
---
My SSBU Roster - http://i.imgur.com/88RkL7B.jpg
(edited by ZeroGravity38)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. ITT: This is the first-ever Smash Bros. game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived