ITT: This is the first-ever Smash Bros. game.

#41XWolfOPosted 11/8/2013 4:22:40 AM
I cannot properly imagine it since this is a "what if" scenario, and I have no way of knowing how I would have felt for certain, therefore I will refrain from posting anything that could be very inaccurate. My apologies.
---
Woof...
#42MargisamePosted 11/8/2013 4:23:26 AM
Wow!
A Mario fighting game!

The the heck are all of you?
---
Favorite Games: Final Fantasy 5, Touhou 8, Skullgirls, and Mother.
Working on a Smash Bros. RPG on RPG Maker VX Ace, and it's hard working solo.
#43Yargitsu99zPosted 11/8/2013 4:53:51 AM
uberking422 posted...
zeloswilder_fan posted...
WFT? Wow, Nintendo must really be running out of characters if they have to do that just to match PSABR's big roster of recognizable characters.

*Closer to launch*

Jeez, they have more than twice as many characters as PSABR! Sony really dropped the ball, looking back...

Nintendo has always been very clear about their features; why would they hold back on all the characters that our in the final product?

Kappa
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
www.twitch.tv/shalashaska824
#44HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 5:39:31 AM
Artiroo posted...
Okay, guys, listen, I know this is kinda niche, but what if they put a Mother character in?
Ness could have PSI Rockin, PSI Flash, PSI Healing... maybe PSI Hypnosis? There's a varied enough choice of weapons in the game for you to make a moveset out of that, too.

Then again, the chances of this happening are almost zero.

Lol, that'll NEVER happen.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#45Solar_CrimsonPosted 11/8/2013 5:53:47 AM
Puppyfaic posted...
Why is Sonic in a Nintendo game? Does Ninty even know what they're doing? This thing will never sell.

Well, they put a bunch of third parties in PSASBR, so this isn't anything too odd.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
3DS FC: 1504-6082-4629 | Friend Safari: Fire - Magmar, Fletchinder, Larvesta
#46Yargitsu99zPosted 11/8/2013 6:02:28 AM
Solar_Crimson posted...
Puppyfaic posted...
Why is Sonic in a Nintendo game? Does Ninty even know what they're doing? This thing will never sell.

Well, they put a bunch of third parties in PSASBR, so this isn't anything too odd.

No; they're just trying to compete with sony and prove they have third party support; but let's be real: Sonic and Megaman are irrelevant, and it's too failed companies: it's not proving THEIR point....

Moreover, Nintendo's just proving that all their "innovation" is just derivative; I mean; look at the Wiimote and the Sony Move. Not to mention the dpad, analog stick, etc.
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
www.twitch.tv/shalashaska824
#47HalfbakedharryPosted 11/8/2013 8:35:26 AM
Oh my God!! DID YOU SEE THAT E3 INTRO TRAILER?! I can't wait to play as Ridley, he looked so powerful fighting Samus.
---
I'll think of a good signature someday.
#48generalguy64Posted 11/8/2013 3:25:42 PM
IAmMC2 posted...
Puppyfaic posted...
L_M_4 posted...
So, guys. I think it'd be really cool if Captain Falcon from F-ZERO was in this.

I know he doesn't fight or anything, but they could give him fire powers or something, lol. What do you think?

That's not a bad idea. He actually does fight, they just never show it. They do say he's a bounty hunter.

I hope they give him that punch he did from the anime, that was pretty badass.

(Was there really an F-Zero anime?)
#49HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 3:27:08 PM
generalguy64 posted...
IAmMC2 posted...
Puppyfaic posted...
L_M_4 posted...
So, guys. I think it'd be really cool if Captain Falcon from F-ZERO was in this.

I know he doesn't fight or anything, but they could give him fire powers or something, lol. What do you think?

That's not a bad idea. He actually does fight, they just never show it. They do say he's a bounty hunter.

I hope they give him that punch he did from the anime, that was pretty badass.

(Was there really an F-Zero anime?)

I think so.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#50ZeroGravity38Posted 11/8/2013 3:33:19 PM(edited)
Mario, Megaman, & Sonic in a game together Mind = Blown!
---
My SSBU Roster - http://i.imgur.com/88RkL7B.jpg