YR: This is the final roster

#11Taojaz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 10:35:07 AM
taoxadasa posted...
Suggesting to make Zero Suit Samus a separate character is by far the most idiotic thing I have ever seen on this board. Seriously, wtf?!

Really? You've never seen ANYTHING more idiotic here? If not, I suggest you spend more time here. It's a much better idea than sealing off a full, balanced character behind the rare usage of a final smash.
Think:

1. Not everybody plays with items on.
2. It's not a final form, and is balanced relatively to the rest of the cast.
3. Has a radically different playstyle from Samus, which discourages the use of Samus' FS if you don't like ZSS, and if you don't like normal Samus, discourages the use of ZSS's FS and the use of ZSS altogether.
4. I know there are other ways to change between them, like holding Z or whatever or mashing the taunt buttons, but AT LEAST do the players the courtesy of having a clear way to choose which of them you start the match as. The Z thing and the mashing taunt thing are never even mentioned ingame, ever.
5. Samus and ZSS weren't ever built to cover each other's weaknesses like Zelda and Shiek were. You can't switch between them at will during a match(mashing taunt will turn you from Samus to ZSS, but not the other way around), so they don't even function as a team in the way any of the other transforming characters do. Making them separate would only make it more convenient and intuitive to choose who you wanted to be. Hell, they could even still transform after using their FSes, even though that's borderline counterintuitive to the whole concept.
#12HipsterManPrimePosted 11/8/2013 10:45:21 AM
Love it, but I would want Chrom to get a new and unique move set.
---
Top 2014 games: KH 2.5 HD remix, Tales of Xillia 2, Child of Light, Bravely Default, X, Hyper Light Drifter, Infamous Second Son, LR: FF XIII, and Bayonetta 2
#13wingblade98Posted 11/8/2013 10:53:39 AM
*approve* i would make a couple changes, but i would be very happy with this roster
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0mbrb9vpk1rrrqcao1_500.gif
#14The_KoreyPosted 11/8/2013 10:56:21 AM
Terribad...
---
Because I can...
#15taoxadasaPosted 11/8/2013 12:56:34 PM
Taojaz posted...
taoxadasa posted...
Suggesting to make Zero Suit Samus a separate character is by far the most idiotic thing I have ever seen on this board. Seriously, wtf?!

Really? You've never seen ANYTHING more idiotic here? If not, I suggest you spend more time here. It's a much better idea than sealing off a full, balanced character behind the rare usage of a final smash.
Think:

1. Not everybody plays with items on.
2. It's not a final form, and is balanced relatively to the rest of the cast.
3. Has a radically different playstyle from Samus, which discourages the use of Samus' FS if you don't like ZSS, and if you don't like normal Samus, discourages the use of ZSS's FS and the use of ZSS altogether.
4. I know there are other ways to change between them, like holding Z or whatever or mashing the taunt buttons, but AT LEAST do the players the courtesy of having a clear way to choose which of them you start the match as. The Z thing and the mashing taunt thing are never even mentioned ingame, ever.
5. Samus and ZSS weren't ever built to cover each other's weaknesses like Zelda and Shiek were. You can't switch between them at will during a match(mashing taunt will turn you from Samus to ZSS, but not the other way around), so they don't even function as a team in the way any of the other transforming characters do. Making them separate would only make it more convenient and intuitive to choose who you wanted to be. Hell, they could even still transform after using their FSes, even though that's borderline counterintuitive to the whole concept.

Samus and Zero Suit Samus are the same person and she can willingly get out of her power suit, or into it canonically at anytime if necessary (in the context of the character herself, not in Smash Bros, please don't mistake what I'm saying) It makes no sense to separate them, just like Zelda/Sheik.

Don't even bring up Dr. Mario, he was a clone and never changed to regular Mario or back.

It just makes sense from the context of the character. But yes, she should be selectable like Zelda/Sheik from the select screen.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#16mew2dsPosted 11/8/2013 1:09:36 PM
0/ten
roster is too small, needs ridley
---
May robots be shot, and weapons be GOT
3DSFC: 0259 0377 1860
#17Pikachu942Posted 11/8/2013 1:11:20 PM
No Simon Belmont...FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU- -explodes- (7/10)
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
http://imgur.com/McRUTc1