Rate My Most recent Roster.

#1terminacarnivalPosted 11/9/2013 7:59:28 PM
Yes, there are several topics like this, but I want some feedback - Results (61 votes)
10-This is an amazing roster without any flaws
6.56% (4 votes)
9-This is a very fine roster even if I would have a few different picks.
18.03% (11 votes)
8-The roster is great, but a couple of things keep it from being perfect.
13.11% (8 votes)
7-The roster is good. Not the best ever, but it works.
29.51% (18 votes)
6-This roster is mediocre and uninspiring.
1.64% (1 votes)
5-The roster is questionable and could use a few changes.
9.84% (6 votes)
4-The roster terrible and should be overhaulled.
4.92% (3 votes)
3-pathetic excuse for a roster.
1.64% (1 votes)
2-Why did you make such a terrible thing.
1.64% (1 votes)
1-Get out of here!
13.11% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Total #45(No, I do not count transformations separate)

Cuts-None
While Sakurai said he may not be able to bring everybody back, he also said he would try.

Comeback-Mewtwo
Of all the pokemon, Mewtwo is still very popular and Iconic and wanted and why do I need to explain this?

Newcomers

The 3 confirmed.

Toad
In my opinion the Core Mario franchise should deserve a fifth character and Toad has The most star power out of any mario character.

King K. Rool
A quirky, menacing pirate crocodile who is a classic villain. He is probably the most iconic Nintendo villain not playable in smash. That is if it weren't for.....

Ridley
He does not have to be as big as he is in Metroid games to be intimidating. Get over it haters.

Palutena
Any objections. That is what I though.

Little Mac
Another character almost everybody likes.

Robin
By far my most risky pick, but with WFT's gender costume, I feel like that solves one big hurdle for awakening's tactician. I do not hate Chrom, but I would take a magic user over him anyday.(so long as they are not called Tharja)

Overall this is the roster I am most Pleased with.
---
Megaman 2 is an unbalanced, overrated and unfun game.Come and get Me!
Official Toad of the Smash bros. 4 boards.
#2The_Undying_84Posted 11/9/2013 8:44:20 PM
Assuming no cuts and 45, that's pretty much exactly what I would go with. Probably Shulk over Palutena though.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#3DylanYoshiPosted 11/9/2013 8:48:22 PM
I can't agree with Toad being in over someone more deserving like Shulk. Rest of the roster is good, though.
#4UberPyro64Posted 11/9/2013 8:52:06 PM(edited)
I am a big fan of Ridley, I just don't want him to be ruined by being made smaller. That Brawl mod made his look silly. That's no good. If they can find a way to keep him intimating and cool then I'm all for it but I don't think they will or will even try to.

As for King K. Rool, I think he's cool but Dixie is more likely and relevant but also popular in Japan like Rool is. In fact if you look at Snakey's thread you would see they are both in the top 10 for Japanese most wanted characters. I think Dixie due to relevance will get the edge.

Toad is iffy since he's part of Peach's moveset but if they play there cards right and use the Blue Toad with his alt colors only changing his coat, it could work.

Chrom is probably more likely than Robin and would be easier to implement. We'll see though.

Also Shulk and Takamaru should be in.

---
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/
#5Pikachu942Posted 11/9/2013 8:50:35 PM
DylanYoshi posted...
I can't agree with Toad being in over someone more deserving like Shulk. Rest of the roster is good, though.

>Saying Shulk is more deserving than a main MARIO character

HAHAHAHAHAH!

I would explode because of no Pac-Man or Belmont, but you are Protoman, so I can't.
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
http://imgur.com/McRUTc1
#6DylanYoshiPosted 11/9/2013 9:07:28 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh please, Toad is one of the least important Mario characters out there and the majority of his attacks are already in use by Mario/Luigi/Peach. Bowser Jr. is more noteworthy than he is. Heck, even Professor E. Gadd is more noteworthy.
#7Pikachu942Posted 11/9/2013 9:12:24 PM
DylanYoshi posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh please, Toad is one of the least important Mario characters out there and the majority of his attacks are already in use by Mario/Luigi/Peach. Bowser Jr. is more noteworthy than he is. Heck, even Professor E. Gadd is more noteworthy.

Doesn't mean he isn't more deserving Shulk. I despise the idea of playable Toad, would rather have B Jewns, but he is more deserving.
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
#8newxo5678Posted 11/9/2013 9:22:44 PM(edited)
8/10 I would choose hades over palutena and I don't like toad but other then that I love it
#9DylanYoshiPosted 11/9/2013 9:23:00 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Doesn't mean he isn't more deserving Shulk. I despise the idea of playable Toad, would rather have B Jewns, but he is more deserving.

Shulk is the protagonist of an extremely popular game, he has plenty of interesting moves in his moveset, and is one of the few characters that could effectively represent the Wii era of gaming... That's somehow less deserving than a character whose only shown moves are copied from existing characters and is seldom important even in his own series?
#10Pikachu942Posted 11/9/2013 9:25:26 PM
DylanYoshi posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Shulk is the protagonist of an extremely popular game, he has plenty of interesting moves in his moveset, and is one of the few characters that could effectively represent the Wii era of gaming... That's somehow less deserving than a character whose only shown moves are copied from existing characters and is seldom important even in his own series?

Yeah, selling 840,000 total is extremely popular, as well as having only 1 game really helps. Toad has several abilities, doesn't matter if it is based off of others if people in Smash don't use them, AND he is still a Mario character, immediately making him more deserving than Shulk. You can want Shulk all you want, I kida want him too, he is not more deserving than Toad.
---