Rate My Most recent Roster.

#11DylanYoshiPosted 11/9/2013 10:12:38 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
Yeah, selling 840,000 total is extremely popular, as well as having only 1 game really helps. Toad has several abilities, doesn't matter if it is based off of others if people in Smash don't use them, AND he is still a Mario character, immediately making him more deserving than Shulk. You can want Shulk all you want, I kida want him too, he is not more deserving than Toad.

By this logic, Toad is also more deserving than Marth, Roy, Wii Fit Trainer, Mr. Game and Watch, ROB, Captain Olimar, Ness, Captain Falcon, Lucas, and Ice Climbers. Mario already has 4 characters (more if you count Yoshi/DK/Diddy/Wario). I could see saying that Toad is more deserving than Shulk if Mario was the ONLY rep, but Mario already has plenty of characters.
#12Pikachu942Posted 11/9/2013 10:17:18 PM
DylanYoshi posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
Yeah, selling 840,000 total is extremely popular, as well as having only 1 game really helps. Toad has several abilities, doesn't matter if it is based off of others if people in Smash don't use them, AND he is still a Mario character, immediately making him more deserving than Shulk. You can want Shulk all you want, I kida want him too, he is not more deserving than Toad.

By this logic, Toad is also more deserving than Marth, Roy, Wii Fit Trainer, Mr. Game and Watch, ROB, Captain Olimar, Ness, Captain Falcon, Lucas, and Ice Climbers. Mario already has 4 characters (more if you count Yoshi/DK/Diddy/Wario). I could see saying that Toad is more deserving than Shulk if Mario was the ONLY rep, but Mario already has plenty of characters.

Marth and Roy are from a long standing series, WFT is from a best seller, GW is for historic reasons, ROB is for historic reasons, Olimar is from a Miyamoto series with multiple games, Ness and Lucas are from a long standing series and were made by HAL, which is the reason Ness was in in the first place. Falcon is from along standing series that has sold millions, plus is made by Miyamoto, IC is for historic reasons. So I'm sure if Xeno had 4 characters, Someone else from a less popular franchise, say Sin and Punishment, is more deserving.
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
http://imgur.com/McRUTc1
#13albertojz356Posted 11/9/2013 10:46:18 PM
Palutena + Robin is a 10 from me.

Palutena is one of my favorite characters so that's automatic hype for me and Robin finally brings something different to FE and i've always wanted that.
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#14ligersandtigonsPosted 11/10/2013 10:45:52 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...
Pikachu942 posted...

Marth and Roy are from a long standing series, WFT is from a best seller, GW is for historic reasons, ROB is for historic reasons, Olimar is from a Miyamoto series with multiple games, Ness and Lucas are from a long standing series and were made by HAL, which is the reason Ness was in in the first place. Falcon is from along standing series that has sold millions, plus is made by Miyamoto, IC is for historic reasons. So I'm sure if Xeno had 4 characters, Someone else from a less popular franchise, say Sin and Punishment, is more deserving.

yeah, but Toad's from the MARIO franchise and the Mario franchise is Nintendo's most important one, therefore Toad is more deserving than all those characters...
#15Pikachu942Posted 11/10/2013 10:46:43 PM
ligersandtigons posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...
Pikachu942 posted...

yeah, but Toad's from the MARIO franchise and the Mario franchise is Nintendo's most important one, therefore Toad is more deserving than all those characters...

Yeah, I know, that's what I've been saying.
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
http://imgur.com/McRUTc1
#16ligersandtigonsPosted 11/10/2013 10:49:38 PM
Pikachu942 posted...
ligersandtigons posted...
Pikachu942 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...
Pikachu942 posted...

Yeah, I know, that's what I've been saying.

Yet Olimar and Falcon are in the game while Toad isn't...
#17KillerKremlingPosted 11/10/2013 10:52:47 PM
I gave it a second, Robin was a pretty iffy choice but I think the roster could have been a bit bigger.
---
K. Rool is Love, K. Rool is Life
My Dream Roster: http://i.imgur.com/iwVAIns.png
#18terminacarnival(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 11:46:13 PM
So the biggest complaint seems to be size. guess I may add on 3 or so characters.
---
Megaman 2 is an unbalanced, overrated and unfun game.Come and get Me!
Official Toad of the Smash bros. 4 boards.