This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Theory: Even though out of the full roster, few characters will have Alts...

#1sterlingtygerPosted 11/11/2013 4:01:30 AM
All Third Party characters will have Alt Costumes.

If they're making Alts a thing in this game, like they should have been in Brawl, it makes plenty of sense that, like a stage and an assist trophy, part of the Third Party Character package is an alternate costume. It just makes sense as far as fairness and representation goes.

Do you think this makes sense? And furthermore, assuming the Third Party characters we get are the obvious quartet; Sonic, Mega Man, Snake and Pac-Man; what would you want as alternate costumes for them?

Personally, I'd opt for Metal Sonic, Proto Man, Naked Snake and Ms. Pac-Man; even though all of those are different characters, they are similar in design and function enough to make sense as costumes; and with the exception, I suppose, of Proto/Mega Man, they all make sense to be what the announcer would refer to them as.
#2ecylisPosted 11/11/2013 4:45:07 AM
They are not going to make alternate costumes of a character that is not the same character. You will not be playing Lucina over Marth. You will not be playing Shadow over Sonic.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3582-9158-2225
#3TheMasterTurtlePosted 11/11/2013 4:55:48 AM
ecylis posted...
They are not going to make alternate costumes of a character that is not the same character. You will not be playing Lucina over Marth. You will not be playing Shadow over Sonic.

Proto Man, Naked Snake, Metal Sonic and Ms. Pacman are similar enough that it doesn't matter. Metal Sonic is a bit of stretch.

But, Naked Snake and Solid Snake have the same voice and Proto/Mega Man don't have a voice and they can all have the exact same proportions. I don't think this is at all far fetched.

I really want to play as shirtless Naked Snake.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#4The_KoreyPosted 11/11/2013 5:01:57 AM
ecylis posted...

---
Because I can...
#5PokemanzzzPosted 11/11/2013 5:09:57 AM
The_Korey posted...
ecylis posted...

---
A fish swims into a wall. Dam!
My Dream Roster from my dreams: http://i.imgur.com/FA2t6YD.png