Did you guys play PS All Stars? What did you like/hate?

#1lemon_love01Posted 11/11/2013 1:39:07 PM
Topic.
#2Pikachu942Posted 11/11/2013 1:42:13 PM
Yes, I liked that they had characters I liked, I disliked just about everything else (except the control, just needs to be faster)
---
Smash Big Brother: Simon Belmont, The Host, Hades Kitchen: Simon Belmont In case you couldn't tell...Belmont for Smash Bros.!
http://imgur.com/McRUTc1
#3taoxadasaPosted 11/11/2013 1:44:00 PM
Yes, I love it.

The gameplay is incredibly fun, the characters are great, the stages are cool, etc.

The only thing I don't like about it is that the likeliness of a sequel is way too low.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#4liveman789Posted 11/11/2013 1:44:17 PM
I disliked that they tried to hard to be like Super Smash Bros, in that it tried not to be (and failed, unlike Smash Bros) a traditional fighter.

It should have just been a traditional fighting game. I disliked the gimmick.
#5enterthemadroxPosted 11/11/2013 1:46:45 PM
Is this like a Sony version of SSB?

I've genuinely never heard of this until now.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#6generalguy64Posted 11/11/2013 1:48:05 PM
I loved the game.

I hated how everyone seems to think it's a clone or rip-off of Smash Bros. I also hate that SSM abandoned it for the new and terrible GoW: Ass-cension and cancelled Dart and Abe.
#7ShindoSlashPosted 11/11/2013 1:48:28 PM
It had countless inherent gameplay flaws and it's too limited in it's scope.

It was a fun game I guess, just did not have the long lasting appeal of Smash.
---
Brawl FC: 0047-5751-2355
PSN: ShindoSlash
#8magiciandudePosted 11/11/2013 1:49:36 PM
I played the beta and I really can't stand the KO system. It was an obvious attempt to differentiate itself SSB which failed.
---
"Every time Sakurai posts a picture of Pyrosphere, Ridley gets bigger." -Nintendo_Fan128
#9MickeyRocksaPosted 11/11/2013 1:50:20 PM
played it

not bad

I like ratchet, sly and spike

though online all I saw was kratos and dlc characters

don't have it any more (sold it)

some of the moves are weird like I'm in zero gravity

stages meh

not a bad game but I just don't feel like playing it anymore
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
Lucario & Protoman for SSb4
#10chaoscontrol325Posted 11/11/2013 1:51:56 PM
I liked it.

A lot of people disagree with me, but I actually really liked the KO system.

One thing I hated about it was the characters. Sony gave the studio free reigns in picking playable characters and it was obviously a ridiculously stupid decision. Fat Princess who? In -no- way is she one of the representatives of the PS brand and she's only in the game because one of the developers really liked the game.

I mean, you've got a game with PS all-stars and there's no Lara Croft. I know she's multiplat now, but she was synonymous with Playstation once. There's also no Crash Bandicoot or Spyro and I know their licenses belong to Activision, but they could've worked something out.

I also hated how different characters were in playstyle. In Smash Bros you can learn how to play one character well and you can play all the other characters alright too. That's not the case in PS All-stars.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.