Lol people are like Rosalina chances went up.Um the roster is decided already

#1Chaos_NeoPosted 11/13/2013 10:19:25 AM
Sakurai confirmed that the roster is already set and they are on the balancing phase according to the Link picture.

Rosalina being playable in Super Mario 3d world means nothing so will your numbskulls relax.

If anything Toad is also playable which he has the highest chances of making it into smash anyway.

The fog of Delusion is thick with Rosalina fans
---
Nothing Is TRUE*Italian accent*
#2MechaKoopa5000Posted 11/13/2013 10:22:29 AM(edited)
Chaos_Neo posted...
Sakurai confirmed that the roster is already set and they are on the balancing phase according to the Link picture.

Rosalina being playable in Super Mario 3d world means nothing so will your numbskulls relax.

If anything Toad is also playable which he has the highest chances of making it into smash anyway.

We assume Sakurai already knows all the Nintendo news early. If he already knew Rosalina was in 3D World, that makes him more likely to have included her. And for the record, I don't care if she gets in. I just think if she does, it's at least a bit more deserving since she's actually playable.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yMd60gh.jpg
#3JacornonthecobPosted 11/13/2013 10:23:36 AM
Um 3D World was finished before SSB4 lol. Sakurai could have known before.
#4Prayer_PolicePosted 11/13/2013 10:25:34 AM
There's always the possibility of future DLC for Smash.
---
i5-2500k, GTX 580 superclocked, PSN: PrayerPolice, XBL & Steam: Prayer Police
#5KillDozer123Posted 11/13/2013 10:27:07 AM
Chaos_Neo posted...

Lol, you are like "Nintendo keeps each other in the dark". XD

Super Mario 3D World is already finished too. Claiming that Super Smash Bros is finished means nothing so will your numbskull relax?

The fog of delusion is thick with non-researchers. XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#6ViewtifulGenePosted 11/13/2013 10:27:28 AM
MechaKoopa5000 posted...
Chaos_Neo posted...

We assume Sakurai already knows all the Nintendo news early. If he already knew Rosalina was in 3D World, that makes him more likely to have included her. And for the record, I don't care if she gets in. I just think if she does, it's at least a bit more deserving since she's actually playable.

What evidence suggests Sakurai knew about Rosalina in 3D World before he decided the roster? Just because he could get advance knowledge, it doesn't follow that he had it as early as when he decided the roster.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Host of Hades' Kitchen on SSB WiiU board.
#7KillDozer123Posted 11/13/2013 10:27:58 AM
Prayer_Police posted...
There's always the possibility of future DLC for Smash.

Actually, it's slim at best. Sakurai wanted to have as full of a roster possible before even thinking about DLC.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#8The_KoreyPosted 11/13/2013 10:28:45 AM(edited)
In other words, Rosalina was already decided to be in long before today.
---
Because I can...
#9xyzlacticPosted 11/13/2013 10:31:43 AM
Rosalina was already decided to be the 5th Mario rep along time ago at the begging of smash bros 4 development. Nintendo could have easily went to sakurai and told them rosalina was fonna be even more important. So I'm sure sakurai knew way in advance
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#10JacornonthecobPosted 11/13/2013 10:33:24 AM
ViewtifulGene posted...
MechaKoopa5000 posted...
Chaos_Neo posted...

What evidence suggests Sakurai knew about Rosalina in 3D World before he decided the roster? Just because he could get advance knowledge, it doesn't follow that he had it as early as when he decided the roster.

The fact that he knows about everything else. He knew about Pikmin 3 character designs and stages. He knew about Xerneas.