New game show: "Smash Square Survivor" sign-ups

#1Rot8er_ConeXPosted 11/13/2013 7:27:49 PM
This game plays similarly to Survivor: Blood vs. Water. However, there are four tribes of eight characters each, rather than two of ten. Each round, the winning tribe gains immunity, the losing tribe votes off two players, and the other tribes each vote off one.

When voted off, contestants find themselves on Final Destination. There, they will compete as individuals in order to survive. The four still on Final Destination at certain points in the game, are brought back into the tribes.

Contestants must join in groups of four, choosing characters from the same series. At any point, a character outside of Final Destination can choose to swap places with one on FD, as long as they're from the same series. Two foursomes cannot choose the same series, and serieses chosen must be repped in either Brawl or SSB4's newcomers by playable characters.
---
Unofficial winner (official 2nd place) of Smash Bros. Destiny: Survival Games 4 as Minish Link
Fleshing out M&L:SVS | Pi snags: 3
#2judgementaeonPosted 11/13/2013 7:28:50 PM
So how does the series thing work?
---
I seriously hate the PSASBR board now.
Also: Destiny: Riku Replica (Also Winner of Destiny 1.)
#3LordCarlislePosted 11/13/2013 7:29:25 PM
Can I be Olimar?

And, heh, just finished watching tonight's Survivor.
---
I swear that I shall not change this signature until the SSBU board gets what I determine to be a healthy dose of Captain Olimar! - 9/26/13
#4InjusticeGodsPosted 11/13/2013 7:29:54 PM
I'll sign-up, but I'm kind of confused about the characters/final destination/tribes thing.
---
Official host of Super Smash Face-Off! Qwilfish and Bubbles 4 Smash
#5NielicusPosted 11/13/2013 7:30:14 PM
I'd like to sign up as Hii Fit Trainer
---
Hollister, Food, and Pokemon.
Host of Nielicus News! All of your latest Smash Bros Roleplay scandalous gossip!
#6GeneralPenguPosted 11/13/2013 7:30:34 PM
It seems as tho a tide has been cast.
The cursed one has returned.
Through the man of Pacs, the Puffs of Stars,
The meanest wolfs, the quickest Koopas,
one has been selected

Pit has been signed up.

(also, when it the ambassator thing coming)
---
Official Kirbamus of the Smash Bros boards. "Bloody Hell."
List of 100 snags: 30
#7BetrayedTangyPosted 11/13/2013 7:30:56 PM
Since you said SSB4 newcomers can that mean likely newcomers, like a Punch-Out group or is it strictly the 3 that have been announced?
#8messhia_darkPosted 11/13/2013 7:32:04 PM
King Blubba
---
Everything bad I do is for a good reason.
SSBB FC:1593-2027-8743
#9Rot8er_ConeX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 7:32:37 PM
As in, if you pick Bowser, you have to wait for three others to pick Mario characters in order for me to count you as joining. I'll then place each of you in a different tribe. But if you want to sacrifice yourself when another tribe votes off their Mario character, suddenly you're on the chopping block and they're on your tribe.
---
Unofficial winner (official 2nd place) of Smash Bros. Destiny: Survival Games 4 as Minish Link
Fleshing out M&L:SVS | Pi snags: 3
#10GeneralPenguPosted 11/13/2013 7:34:53 PM
Rot8er_ConeX posted...
As in, if you pick Bowser, you have to wait for three others to pick Mario characters in order for me to count you as joining. I'll then place each of you in a different tribe. But if you want to sacrifice yourself when another tribe votes off their Mario character, suddenly you're on the chopping block and they're on your tribe.

So I cannot be a one series repped character like Pit?
---
Official Kirbamus of the Smash Bros boards. "Bloody Hell."
List of 100 snags: 30