Damn it. I can't believe Rosalina is getting in as the new Mario rep.

#11Ace-of-ClubsPosted 11/15/2013 6:21:32 AM
sylawatch posted...
Hejiru posted...
Remember when trolling wasn't completely obvious?

Well people have to obvious now because some users are too stupid to detect trolling.

If I never saw that word ever again, it would be too soon. The modern GameFAQs definition of trolling is, "Anyone who says anything I remotely disagree with."
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.
#12SpunkySixPosted 11/15/2013 6:22:11 AM
LOGIC.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
#13YomigaeruPosted 11/15/2013 6:22:21 AM
MeepleLardicle posted...
Yeah! How can he mention better Mario reps than Rosalina and NOT mention BOOT MARIO.

I totally forgot about him. That was...SMB3, right?
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
Official Deviant of the SSB4WiiU Boards
#14sylawatchPosted 11/15/2013 6:25:30 AM
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
sylawatch posted...
Hejiru posted...

Well people have to obvious now because some users are too stupid to detect trolling.

If I never saw that word ever again, it would be too soon. The modern GameFAQs definition of trolling is, "Anyone who says anything I remotely disagree with."

Umm I do not. I consider trolling to be when I make a topic saying "shamu for smash!!" Etc. I don't think this topic is trolling, but I was responding to someone else, because now everyone has to be super obvious in their trolling otherwise everyone believes it and takes offense to it like idiots.
---
Owain, Ashley, Toad, Ridley, Vaati, Rosalina, and Paper Mario For Smash Baby!.....
Yosh in the clouds=Yoshi deconfirmed http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
#15Rayquaza487Posted 11/15/2013 6:48:52 AM
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
sylawatch posted...
Hejiru posted...

So true. TC is just expressing his disdain for a seemingly highly likely new character because of recent events, and these two call him a troll... >_>
---
Official Waddle Doo of the Smash Big Brother
I'm going to delete my account if Ridley is CONFIRMED for SSB4! ;P
#16sylawatchPosted 11/15/2013 7:04:43 AM
Rayquaza487 posted...
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
sylawatch posted...
Hejiru posted...

So true. TC is just expressing his disdain for a seemingly highly likely new character because of recent events, and these two call him a troll... >_>

I didn't call him a troll. Learn to read.
---
Owain, Ashley, Toad, Ridley, Vaati, Rosalina, and Paper Mario For Smash Baby!.....
Yosh in the clouds=Yoshi deconfirmed http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
#17PokemanzzzPosted 11/15/2013 7:13:45 AM
Well who knows. Even a generic luma may get in, in place of Rosalina.
---
Tennis is the best sport in the world, and should be more... *gets shot*
My Dream Roster from my dreams: http://i.imgur.com/FA2t6YD.png
#18papermegaslimePosted 11/15/2013 7:18:46 AM(edited)
Rayquaza487 posted...
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
sylawatch posted...
Hejiru posted...

Something we don't agree with? I find it really hard to agree with something he's trying to claim as fact that's clearly not true. You know, like the fact that he said Rosalina is definitely in the game? Are you people really so dense that when someone goes around making baseless assumptions you go around defending them as opinions? Go learn what an opinion is.
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#19JacornonthecobPosted 11/15/2013 7:14:56 AM
Pokemanzzz posted...

Luma is in the background, and appears in Rosalina's moveset, dummy.
#20PokemanzzzPosted 11/15/2013 7:16:46 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
Pokemanzzz posted...

Luma is in the background, and appears in Rosalina's moveset, dummy.

So?
---
Tennis is the best sport in the world, and should be more... *gets shot*
My Dream Roster from my dreams: http://i.imgur.com/FA2t6YD.png