25% (7 votes)
More Daisy hate incoming
17.86% (5 votes)
*sighs*
46.43% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Pallete swap?
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#2FireStorm533(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 7:17:57 AM
Daisy fans?
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#3Broly4561Posted 11/20/2013 7:25:04 AM
Why not have them both? In all honesty Daisy hasn't been significant in a long time. She hasn't been a main character in a mario game in a long time. Mario Kart/Party/Golf/tennis/etc don't count. I'm talking console platforming mario. Rosalina has been gaining popularity and has been wanted in since brawl. We don't need daisy at all. But honestly why not both, at least have daisy be an alt costume for peach,
#4kukingina2Posted 11/20/2013 7:35:33 AM
where is the "YES ALL MY YES" option !!!
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#5evilsquirrlePosted 11/20/2013 7:36:22 AM
FireStorm533 posted...
Daisy fans?

Her fan left this board a while ago. All that's left is the shadow of his sports outfit themed antics.
---
SalsaSavant's alt.
#6chance_time777Posted 11/20/2013 10:55:44 AM
Meh. While I honestly doubt that rosalina will be a playable character here, I suppose it wouldn't be too upseting. She's certainly left a mark on the mario franchise. I feel it would make more sense if the both of them became assist trophies, though
---
I should thank you...buuuut I'd be more fun to kill you...
#7Skull567890Posted 11/20/2013 4:07:41 PM
evilsquirrle posted...
FireStorm533 posted...
Daisy fans?

Her fan left this board a while ago. All that's left is the shadow of his sports outfit themed antics.

Now that i think about it, i haven't seen michealoll in a while. I'm also surprised that spacely has yet to be seen, considering that rosalina was recently revealed to be playable. I expected him to show up in every Rosie topic, I wonder what happened. And to answer the topic question, i would be fine with Rosalina's inclusion over Daisy. As long as Daisy gets her own model and voice, i wouldn't be opposed to it. ( coming from a fan that has wanted Daisy since melee )
#8l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 11/20/2013 4:24:02 PM
Biased poll is biased. Where is the positive answer? Daisy's cool, but she doesn't have a one-digit fraction of Rosalina's coolness.
---
I wish Persim Berries were real so humanity would stop hurting itself in its confusion.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#9sylawatchPosted 11/20/2013 4:24:49 PM
Skull567890 posted...
evilsquirrle posted...
FireStorm533 posted...
Daisy fans?

Now that i think about it, i haven't seen michealoll in a while. I'm also surprised that spacely has yet to be seen, considering that rosalina was recently revealed to be playable. I expected him to show up in every Rosie topic, I wonder what happened. And to answer the topic question, i would be fine with Rosalina's inclusion over Daisy. As long as Daisy gets her own model and voice, i wouldn't be opposed to it. ( coming from a fan that has wanted Daisy since melee )

I miss them. The Mario wars just aren't the same anymore :(
---
Owain, Ashley, Toad, Ridley, Vaati, Rosalina, and Paper Mario For Smash Baby!.....
Yosh in the clouds=Yoshi deconfirmed http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
#10Skull567890Posted 11/20/2013 4:35:27 PM
sylawatch posted...
Skull567890 posted...
evilsquirrle posted...
FireStorm533 posted...
Daisy fans?

I miss them. The Mario wars just aren't the same anymore :(

You're right...

But at least with those two gone the unnecessary Daisy and Rosalina hate has decreased. Ever since Michealoll left, I've noticed a LOT less hatred over Daisy. And a rosalina topic without Spacely makes things all the better.