This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fire, Sakurai!

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Sakurai should pull the trigger on the ray gun and show us how it works in this game with its new design.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Host of Hades' Kitchen on SSB WiiU board.
2 years ago#2
Once again Gene teaches me that the first thing that comes to mind when I read something can be something entirely different.
2 years ago#3
CPU-Z posted...
Once again Gene teaches me that the first thing that comes to mind when I read something can be something entirely different.

He teaches me that his jokes are awful
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.
2 years ago#4
I did not misread this.
---
Face Off host, Vice President of the SSB4WiiU boards, Luma in Destiny, and just an overall badass. Rosalina 4 SSB4!!!
2 years ago#5
:(

---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
2 years ago#6
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
CPU-Z posted...

He teaches me that his jokes are awful

He's funny from time to time. I like Gene because of his random, thought out posts on this board.
2 years ago#7
He said something about it working like a stamp. Eh?
---
"True genius is indistinguishable from insanity." - FalxXD
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
2 years ago#8
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
He said something about it working like a stamp. Eh?

It'll send characters off-stage and respawn them elsewhere after a few days, but you can pay extra to shorten the wait time?
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Host of Hades' Kitchen on SSB WiiU board.
2 years ago#9
Gene has taught me that Sakurai's favorite Game & Watch is Fire.
---
Pichu and such.
Nanocarp and such.
2 years ago#10
ViewtifulGene posted...
Sakurai should pull the trigger on the ray gun and show us how it works in this game with its new design.

Is your username based off of Viewtiful Joe and God Hand? If so, you sir are a legend.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived