Still no word on who Namco is gonna include?

#1tremain07Posted 12/3/2013 7:29:13 AM
they have several characters who are always in crossover titles I wanna settle my bet already
---
I got nothing
#2ViewtifulGenePosted 12/3/2013 7:35:45 AM
Sakurai said Namco doesn't get special treatment with characters just for being hired hands. A Namco character is by no means confirmed.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Host of Hades' Kitchen on SSB WiiU board.
#3The_CPoCPosted 12/3/2013 7:37:36 AM
If there is going to be a Namco character, all evidence seems to point toward being Pac-Man. But since Sakurai said Namco won't be getting special treatment just because they're helping with the development of the game, nothing is actually guaranteed/confirmed.
#4tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 7:41:47 AM
I really hope Pac Man never gets in I hate that mother****er
---
I got nothing
#5MeepleLardiclePosted 12/3/2013 7:49:14 AM(edited)
Yeah, Namco is by no means confirmed to have a character. It's very plausible they can get a character, but that doesn't mean it is confirmed.

Seems more likely than a Square-enix character too. Not only because of the Namco factor of this game, but because Namco has shown far more openness in working on crossovers with other companies than Square-Enix.

As far as who to expect if they do get one, Pac-Man is the safest bet. Namco's mascot, just had a new game come out that is on Wii U and 3DS, and he's a major iconic character in Video Games period. To add to this, Pac-Man was in the Mario Kart Arcade Games, so he's already been in Nintendo games.

And just because you hate Pac-Man doesn't undo the fact that he's by far Namco's most well known character, and the most likely candidate from them. He even has classic sound effects that Smash LOVES to implement for those characters (Mario's Jumping sound effect, Sonic's spinning effect, pretty much everything Mega Man does...); I mean, SFxT did it with him despite the Mokujin Mech, and how out of place it was and it was awesome there!
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#6TempestEdgePosted 12/3/2013 8:28:07 AM
Tales characters or Lloyd Irving CAN'T included in SSB4. Because Graces Wii is beta version or incomplete, full version is released on PS3.
Tales is Sony series.
#7tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 8:30:23 AM
I was thinking more of characters like KOS-MOS/Valkyrie/Haken Browning
---
I got nothing
#8Soviet_SnorlaxPosted 12/3/2013 8:31:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9Soviet_SnorlaxPosted 12/3/2013 8:32:27 AM
It was confirmed a while ago that Namco is going to have Link from Soul Calibur representing them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/M47pyxj.png
#PromoteIwata
#10TempestEdgePosted 12/3/2013 8:32:33 AM
KOS-MOS or Valkyrie is probably possible.