This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This isn't what we asked for

#1ecylisPosted 12/3/2013 10:39:35 PM
This isn't what the world wanted

First Wii Fit Trainer
and now Miis
---
3DS Friend Code: 3582-9158-2225
#2Hon_CaterpiePosted 12/3/2013 10:40:28 PM
I never asked for WFT but I'm happy we got that. :P

Miis, on the other had....miiiiight lead to bad things. Not a certainty.
---
Honorable Caterpie, Deku Knight! | Queen Gohma's #1 Fan
Yay! Officially the Official Lip of the Super Smash Bros 4 Board! :D
#3TheAquaman803Posted 12/3/2013 10:42:15 PM
I'm excited to play as all my favorite genocidal maniacs.
---
SSBB FC: 2020-5299-7105
#4UberPyro64Posted 12/3/2013 10:56:23 PM
If Mii's are a sort of character creator thing I wouldn't mind. Would be fun to combined a bunch of different moves from different characters anyway. It would also be neat if you could. It would be cool if you could put special items (Nintendo themed or not) on them too to make them more unique and be able to have say 100 Mii's saved at once.
---
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/
#5joshl94Posted 12/3/2013 11:00:29 PM
speak for yourself.
---
Palutena and Ashley for Smash.
#6liveman789Posted 12/3/2013 11:02:52 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
If Mii's are a sort of character creator thing I wouldn't mind. Would be fun to combined a bunch of different moves from different characters anyway. It would also be neat if you could. It would be cool if you could put special items (Nintendo themed or not) on them too to make them more unique and be able to have say 100 Mii's saved at once.

No, that'd kind of be too much. You could give the Mii all the most OP moves.
#7UberPyro64Posted 12/3/2013 11:07:22 PM
liveman789 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

If they were customizable in the first place then they would be banned from Tournaments. Also probably wouldn't be usable online like stages were in Brawl.
---
#8harvestmoonmikePosted 12/3/2013 11:09:16 PM
Of course you didn't get what you asked for, what have I been saying all this time?

It's about what's important, not about what's popular.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6t4FNRD.png
Duck Hunt Dog for Smash Bros.
#9liveman789Posted 12/3/2013 11:13:08 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
liveman789 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

If they were customizable in the first place then they would be banned from Tournaments. Also probably wouldn't be usable online like stages were in Brawl.

Eh, they have such a huge amount of diverse games that they could easily have their own unique moveset anyways.
#10UberPyro64Posted 12/3/2013 11:15:57 PM
liveman789 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
liveman789 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

Eh, they have such a huge amount of diverse games that they could easily have their own unique moveset anyways.

True.
---