Guys, calm down. We're due for a character soon.

#11Charizard18Posted 12/7/2013 5:15:24 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
I don't think this board would be satisfied even if the entire roster was revealed right here, presented by a legion of fit cosplayers dressing as SSB females in sling bikinis that gave free cocktails and lap dances.

---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#12RagirothPosted 12/7/2013 5:16:58 PM
I agree TC, but let's be real. It'll probably just be Zelda. No Shiek or anything. And that's about as exciting as eating Ridley's ****.

And if not Zelda, probably Yoshi, Diddy, or Wario.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#13BLAKUboyPosted 12/7/2013 5:17:37 PM
Interesting how they jumped to Marth instead of showing a second Pokémon character considering how big a series Pokémon is compared to Fire Emblem. Still, great to have Marth confirmed.

I'm assuming PT just wasn't ready to show yet. And he's really the only Pokemon character that makes sense to show right now.
---
If Sephiroth is Ronald McDonald and Cloud is Colonel Sanders, wouldn't that make Kefka The King and Terra the Wendy's girl?
#14ViewtifulGenePosted 12/7/2013 5:23:04 PM
Sir_Badass posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
I don't think this board would be satisfied even if the entire roster was revealed right here, presented by a legion of fit cosplayers dressing as SSB females in sling bikinis that gave free cocktails and lap dances.

I would be satisfied by that.

I'd be fine with just the free booze. But I'd need a tall glass to drown out the cries of "RAAAGH YOU SHOULD HAVE ADDED CHARACTER X INSTEAD OF CHARACTER Y RAAAAAGH. aRRAAAAGH HIDEBUUUUU!"
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Host of Hades' Kitchen on SSB WiiU board.
#15Absolute23Posted 12/7/2013 5:23:32 PM
BLAKUboy posted...
Interesting how they jumped to Marth instead of showing a second Pokémon character considering how big a series Pokémon is compared to Fire Emblem. Still, great to have Marth confirmed.

I'm assuming PT just wasn't ready to show yet. And he's really the only Pokemon character that makes sense to show right now.

That's true. But sadly all other Pokémon fighters have shaky fates right now. I mean, any character not confirmed officially are just guesses by people, but some are fairly justified educated guesses to the point where they are expected. Like, before she was shown, there was a very very strong chance that Peach was playable and would have been a huge shock if she wasn't. Same with Zelda, and it would be very surprising if she didn't get in. Or Yoshi. Or Dedede.

But Pokémon is all up in the air right now. Would PT come back? Is Mewtwo still out? Was Lucario only used to advertise the current gen? Is Jigglypuff's stay over? None of them really scream out 'yes, it is HIGHLY unlikely, almost zero chance, that they are not coming back.'
#16The_KoreyPosted 12/7/2013 5:25:15 PM
Yoshi reveal is gonna be sooooo disappointing...
---
Because I can...
#17Dark_Link92Posted 12/7/2013 5:26:30 PM
hydra_dragon posted...
Cranky Kong

Just to rub it in. I can totally see it.

But best case scenario I can think of: Ganon on Monday, Zelda on the 26th.
The more like scenario is Diddy some time next week.
---
3DS FC: 4382-3271-9747
Friend Safari: Growlithe, Slugma, and Braixen.
#18FoxMakinWafflesPosted 12/7/2013 5:28:37 PM
hydra_dragon posted...
Cranky Kong

I will just not buy the game (brand new) if this happens.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#19BLAKUboyPosted 12/7/2013 5:30:05 PM
Would PT come back?

He is literally the quintessential Pokemon rep. He has the three most popular starters and represents the most popular gen. There is literally no way he's going anywhere.

Was Lucario only used to advertise the current gen?

Lucario is one of the most popular Pokemon right now, and Nintendo knows it. They tried to push Zoroark as "the new Lucario" and nobody cared, so Lucario came back in the BW sequels and is still very much prominent in XY. He is practically guaranteed in.

Is Jigglypuff's stay over?

If Jiggs was gonna be cut, they would have done so in Brawl. The fact she got in over someone like Mewtwo says a lot for how prioritized she is.
---
The recommended way of playing Coded is to repeatedly slam your head into a brick wall. - Zach_Kerr
http://www.youtube.com/user/nuetralkid