This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you spoil the roster for yourself?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Will you spoil the roster for yourself?
2 years ago#1
Will you? - Results (610 votes)
Yes, no matter what
60.82% (371 votes)
Yes, if it doesn't launch in my region first
14.26% (87 votes)
If it takes a long time to get to my region, yes. Otherwise, no.
12.62% (77 votes)
No, no spoilers for me. I want to be surprised.
12.3% (75 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Even if it's a Pokemon style same day launch, the game will still inevitably leak a few days early. Will you get spoilers?
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
2 years ago#2
Nope. I can't imagine how awesome it would have been to go through the Subspace Emissary without knowing who was going to pop up, so I'm going to rectify that this time around. I want the hidden characters to be a surprise.
2 years ago#3
Yes, I'm going to get the game day 1 anyway so why not.The fun, for me, isn't being surprised as I unlock stuff, it's actually playing as the characters/on the stages.
Hollister, Food, and Pokemon.
Host of Nielicus News! All of your latest Smash Bros Roleplay scandalous gossip!
2 years ago#4
Yes. Mainly for unlock conditions, though. The main purpose of this game is the multiplayer fighting. I just want to unlock everyone and do that.
http://i.imgur.com/M47pyxj.png
#PromoteIwata
2 years ago#5
I really don't want to, but I probably will knowing my past habits with games and movies I'm really excited for. I'll try not to though.
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
2 years ago#6
No. I will be absent from GameFaqs (or probably Videogame internet in general) until I unlock all single characters. If I think I unlocked all and discover not! I will be surprised enough, and happy.
"How did it end up like this, it was only a kiss..." Not exactly only a kiss... >_<
2 years ago#7
Most definitely. Not sure about "no matter what", but yeah, I'd like to know the full roster here and now, even though it may probably be more than 6 months before I get the game.
Because I can...
(message deleted)
2 years ago#9
If it leaks like a week before, I could avoid the internet for that long.

Anything longer than that and I'd probably end up being accidentally spoiled anyway.
... And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper, "No."
2 years ago#10
Probably not. I knew next to nothing about Melee's and 64's rosters when I played them and they were better for it. If I can be anywhere near as surprised as I was when Ganondorf showed up in Melee then I'll be delighted.

I might try and find out about one or two fighters though. All the "I can''t believe X is/isn't in" discussions will go on long after the game is out anyway so I won't be missing much here.
Successful joke posts: 0
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Will you spoil the roster for yourself?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived