Will you spoil the roster for yourself?

#41MileRunPosted 12/8/2013 11:37:39 PM
Yes. In a ****ing heartbeat. If something were to happen to me between the time the roster is leaked and the moment that I get to play the actual game, I'd like to at least know what I'd be missing out on before I die.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#42ImGanondorfLolPosted 12/9/2013 1:46:37 AM(edited)
I really hope the game has a worldwide release so I won't have to be tempted like I was with Brawl..
It would be amazing if I got the game and everything was a surprise to me, just like with Smash 64 and Melee. Surprises have a lasting effect on me.
#43SMASHKING84Posted 12/9/2013 4:36:30 AM
I tried to avoid spoilers in brawl it doesn't work.
The only way to avoid spoilers is to completly unplug my internet for months.
Plots the internet ruined for me before i played them:
FEA(thanks to THIS board who never considered the fact that just because a game is out in japan doesn't mean it's ok to spoil it for americans and eurpeans if i can get marked for spoiling a 9 year old game that means you can't mention any unmarked spoilers for at least that long)
Albw(thanks to it's own board)

Avoiding spoilers is impossible online. Either decide not to post online for a year arround a game is released or just embrace spoilers.
---
http://tinyurl.com/rpgking Tp is My Favorite Zelda Game
Final Fantasy VI Is the best game ever Jirachi is my favorite pokemon
#44StitchRSPosted 12/9/2013 8:02:27 AM
I'm not worried about characters available from the start, but unlockables need to remain secret until I unlock them. That's what made Melee so great for me. Before I was always on the internet, unlocking characters like Ganondorf, Falco, and Mewtwo that I never expected, it was great! Only thing I want to know is unlock methods to see who I get.
---
For Let's Plays, Walkthroughs, and Gameplay videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStitchRS
#45Davidk92Posted 12/9/2013 8:04:14 AM
Probably. Because I'm a ****ing idiot who has no self-restraint.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#46CubeTVPosted 12/11/2013 9:22:29 PM
Maybe... On one hand, Brawl was overhyped and spoiled to death and the other hand makes me want to spoil it myself since right now, I feel like the game is Brawl 2.0 and I want to make sure this game isn't a Brawl 2.0 with it's characters. Just give myself a quick peek at most. Then stop and play the game.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#47RememberingKimPosted 12/11/2013 9:44:15 PM
No! I will leave the internet a month before the game comes out.
---
Tingaru
#48Kane90987Posted 12/16/2013 10:42:02 PM
"Will"?

I've been doing it ever since Dojo for Brawl. (Which was a MUCH better site than the one for SSB4, IMO.)
#49JunDagekiPosted 12/16/2013 10:49:14 PM(edited)
It's impossible not look at spoilers when navigating on the gaming section of the internet.

I could be searching something about PS4 and i would end up seeing an unlockable newcomer picture somewhere in the site or as video recommended or anything.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.