Any reason to be worried that Namco Bandai is making this game??

#1Schrodinger943Posted 12/9/2013 4:39:01 AM
I'm not too informed on this topic.. But from what I know, Namco is making this with Sakurai overseeing this whole project. As much as I am glad that it is still Sakurais vision that is leading this project, he is still one man.

Seeing that the other SSB games were made in-house (HAL is pretty much in-house), anyone else slightly worried that Namco might mess it up a bit?
#2Dr_RudyMjolnirPosted 12/9/2013 4:41:56 AM
Mess it up? They will make it even better!
---
3DS friend code: 3308-4835-1515
#3Doug314Posted 12/9/2013 4:43:54 AM
No, they made the Tales of games, which play out a whole lot like this game, except that this game is more multiplayer-oriented. But surely if they can make those good games then they can make this game good.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool for SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS!
#4kukingina2Posted 12/9/2013 5:15:42 AM
nah im pretty confident in harada's ability in making fighting games

sakurai already commented in an interview that he likes how namco's has helped him streamline and make the entire process faster and easier
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
This will save the Wii U: http://imgur.com/nljIHxM
#5SMASHKING84Posted 12/9/2013 5:26:39 AM
I have no idea i guess people are worried smash will become a tekken clone. but that's what the so called competive scene has been trying to do since day one any ways.
---
http://tinyurl.com/rpgking Tp is My Favorite Zelda Game
Final Fantasy VI Is the best game ever Jirachi is my favorite pokemon
#6LordRattergunPosted 12/9/2013 5:27:28 AM
No, the bigger problem is that Sakurai hasn't let Harada assume direct control of the game.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#7Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 12/9/2013 5:33:03 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
I have no idea i guess people are worried smash will become a tekken clone. but that's what the so called competive scene has been trying to do since day one any ways.

aw come on, surely the smash king isn't afraid of a little competition?
---
Smash 4 for Wii U!
#8MARl0Posted 12/9/2013 5:54:54 AM
They will only help make the game better.
---
Currently playing: Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) / Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
#9Schrodinger943(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 6:37:21 AM
Good to hear that most are excited about the merger.

Second question is, how much change will this have on the SSB formula? I, for one, while I love every single SSB series, thought that Brawl's magic died out too quick. Or maybe it was because Melee was just so damn good. Either way, some healthy changes should def be nice
#10SearchBomberPosted 12/9/2013 6:49:44 AM
LordRattergun posted...
No, the bigger problem is that Sakurai hasn't let Harada assume direct control of the game.

---
Play Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary. It's a good game.
Anticipate Puyo Puyo Tetris, though it'll probably be a trainwreck.