This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: Yuna is a new character

#11XWolfOPosted 12/9/2013 1:46:52 PM
I'd rather have Auron or someone else from X, if we're gonna choose people from X. Meh.
---
Woof!
#12EstheimasterPosted 12/9/2013 1:55:16 PM
Apparently this isn't the sort of topic to say how likely a character is, so I won't compare her to any other FF reps.

I'd be pretty happy. Any FF rep would make me happy. Yuna was great in Dissidia and I'm sure she'd be great in Smash Bros. Even if the summons are too hard to work, they could always use her Gunner version. 10/10
---
3DS FC: 4596 9948 4995 (Fighting Safari with Machoke, Throh, and Riolu)
Shiny Value: 695 (PM me to hatch your shiny- I won't ask for anything in return!)
#13CharizardFirePosted 12/9/2013 1:56:01 PM
It depends.

FFX Yuna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FFX-2 Yuna
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#14nonexistingheroPosted 12/9/2013 2:14:59 PM(edited)
I would personally mod the game to make a version with no trace of her and any FFX at all.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#15Unbridled9(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 3:29:37 PM
Estheimaster posted...
Apparently this isn't the sort of topic to say how likely a character is, so I won't compare her to any other FF reps.

I'd be pretty happy. Any FF rep would make me happy. Yuna was great in Dissidia and I'm sure she'd be great in Smash Bros. Even if the summons are too hard to work, they could always use her Gunner version. 10/10

Indeed. It baffles me that people seem to be saying 'would never happen' when the very first sentence establishes that this won't be happening (barring a personal invite). This is just a 'how would you feel about/like the character' topic.
---
Sanity. The most important, yet most lacking, thing in the world these days. Try sanity today! Accept no substitutes!
#16jdeo1997Posted 12/9/2013 4:16:53 PM

nothing against yuna, but the only nintendo console she has been on is the 3ds through theatrythm (that and i would prefer Wol/Cecil/Terra/Firion/Luneth/Bartz)
---
difference between Eska and a Gyarados: ones a rampaging psychopath, and the other is a pokemon
friend code: 0774-4749-8448 friend zone dragon
#17NaughtyGhostPosted 12/9/2013 4:17:57 PM
Depends, is she in those sexy booty shorts from X-2, or her dull regular outfit?
---
Breasts and butts and panties! Snug panties! Soft panties!
#18Unbridled9(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 5:11:59 PM
NaughtyGhost posted...
Depends, is she in those sexy booty shorts from X-2, or her dull regular outfit?

No reason she can't have both. Alternate costumes exist after all.
---
Sanity. The most important, yet most lacking, thing in the world these days. Try sanity today! Accept no substitutes!