This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is "Melee > Brawl" the common opinion?

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 12/14/2013 10:08:06 AM
I used to think the fans were more evenly divided on which was better. Now I'm not so sure.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#2JunDagekiPosted 12/14/2013 10:10:55 AM
Yes, if you think like that you will look cool because you will sound like a pro.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#3alpha-apePosted 12/14/2013 10:11:10 AM
Judging from polls there are more people who like Brawl, Melee fans are much more vocal on here though
#4Mryokokurama1Posted 12/14/2013 10:11:47 AM
No. I like brawl better
#5ZeldaFan42Posted 12/14/2013 10:11:53 AM
Personally, I think that Brawl > Melee. I'm a casual player, so while I can notice the physics changes, they don't matter that much to me. For me, Brawl has more characters, more stages, more content than Melee, so therefore, I prefer playing it.

Rather, I believe the reigning opinions are that "Melee > Brawl for the competitive scene" and "most casual players prefer Brawl because it has more content"
---
*is female*
"Sorry Fox! Doing this Brooklyn accent makes it difficult to concentrate on Smash Bros!" -Falco
#6ElectricNovaPosted 12/14/2013 10:13:21 AM
There is no common opinion. You'll never find a consensus.
---
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France
#7helldewPosted 12/14/2013 10:19:44 AM
Brawls competitive scene is still pretty strong though certain melee players can hate on it all they want its kinda funny cause it seams like most of the brawl players ive met are pretty cool with melee but a vocal minority of sad melee players hate on brawl wherever possible and just look outright silly. its not 2009 any more get over it.
---
Opening up a Youtube/Facebook channel check me out at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-dew/385088068261207
#8flamesaber111Posted 12/14/2013 10:24:57 AM
ZeldaFan42 posted...
Personally, I think that Brawl > Melee. I'm a casual player, so while I can notice the physics changes, they don't matter that much to me. For me, Brawl has more characters, more stages, more content than Melee, so therefore, I prefer playing it.

Rather, I believe the reigning opinions are that "Melee > Brawl for the competitive scene" and "most casual players prefer Brawl because it has more content"

If it's the general opinion that casual players prefer Brawl because it has more content, then people are silly.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 3609-1106-5751
#9beatleboy_9Posted 12/14/2013 10:55:38 AM
I like brawl more because it had more nintendo history and just had more to it then melee did
#10Someguy_13Posted 12/14/2013 11:04:22 AM
ZeldaFan42 posted...

I'm a casual player and I prefer Melee.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010