Anyone agree with this roster?

#11The_Undying_84Posted 12/18/2013 3:58:11 PM
I would not like it, especially if Mewtwo uses Mega forms (especially especially if that form is Y). I can't strenuously object to it, but there's not one thing I really like about it.

I want Mewtwo, but pretty much expect him. I would merely be satisfied if he were included, but enraged if he were not.
Little Mac the same, but I wouldn't care that much if he were out.
I want Dixie, but want K. Rool much much more.
Chrom I don't really want, he offers nothing unique compared to Ike and Marth, while other FE characters would be vastly more interesting.
And Chibi Robo is one of those things that I wonder why anyone cares about, but wouldn't really care if he got in.
I would also be quite angry if Snake was cut.

Basically it just feels like something to mildly appease everyone, but I doubt many people would really love it; I know I wouldn't.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#12ZLn13Posted 12/18/2013 3:58:38 PM
Seems like a pretty good roster and the size is good, I'm glad its not over or up to 50 characters since thats just unbelievably huge. It would be nice but I don't see it happening and we don't need that many or else we won't get the 5th smash bros.
---
3ds FC: 2148-8148-7848
#13pokemonpokemon4Posted 12/18/2013 3:59:22 PM
Do you think that Chrom would be the only RPG character added? I mean, there are other series which haven't been touched upon yet which have no representatives.
---
There's a real gamer inside us all, it's why we complain,
it's why we speculate. We're gamers, worst prophets in the world, best conspiracy theorists ever.
#14zabimaru1000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2013 4:00:11 PM
ThisAnvil posted...
Too small a roster, and no way is Chrom going to be on.

Then how many characters do you think will be in the game? Because I honestly can't see more than 55 characters in an entire fighting game. There will be balancing issues if more characters get added to the game. Plus, I've used almost all new and upcoming Nintendo games for veteran and newcomer predictions.
#15pokemonpokemon4Posted 12/18/2013 4:05:46 PM
zabimaru1000 posted...
ThisAnvil posted...

I've used almost all new and upcoming Nintendo games for veteran and newcomer predictions.

How do you explain Pit getting into Brawl then? He wasn't chosen because of an upcoming game, not all characters in the game are based in future or current games.
---
There's a real gamer inside us all, it's why we complain,
it's why we speculate. We're gamers, worst prophets in the world, best conspiracy theorists ever.
#16zabimaru1000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2013 4:12:25 PM
pokemonpokemon4 posted...
zabimaru1000 posted...
ThisAnvil posted...

I've used almost all new and upcoming Nintendo games for veteran and newcomer predictions.

How do you explain Pit getting into Brawl then? He wasn't chosen because of an upcoming game, not all characters in the game are based in future or current games.

Brawl is a different story. If you compare the Dojo and the current Smash website, you'll see the "Learn more about this character in X game," on certain characters. Those said games tend to be new or upcoming games on Wii U or 3DS.

Every character reveal after Wii Fit Trainer has this description, even Rosalina has one for Super Mario 3D World.