Why is Dillon a popular choice for people to think is in?

#41Prayer_PolicePosted 12/20/2013 10:01:15 AM
Chomper4 posted...
I think ,when it comes to newcomers, in Brawl, Sakurai was focused on requested characters, for thses games however, he is focused on surprising us, so I wouldn't be surprised if Dillon becomes playable as I hope he will be.

Who requested R.O.B.? (even Lucario)
---
i5-2500k, GTX 580 superclocked, PSN: PrayerPolice, XBL & Steam: Prayer Police
#42Chomper4Posted 12/20/2013 10:03:47 AM
Prayer_Police posted...
Chomper4 posted...
I think ,when it comes to newcomers, in Brawl, Sakurai was focused on requested characters, for thses games however, he is focused on surprising us, so I wouldn't be surprised if Dillon becomes playable as I hope he will be.

I think a lot of people did so. Just saying.
#43Prayer_PolicePosted 12/20/2013 10:11:41 AM
Chomper4 posted...
Prayer_Police posted...
Chomper4 posted...

I think a lot of people did so. Just saying.

That's a lie and you know it.
---
i5-2500k, GTX 580 superclocked, PSN: PrayerPolice, XBL & Steam: Prayer Police
#44xXDa-KidXxPosted 12/20/2013 10:15:24 AM
Hold up!

I want Dillon the Armadillo, aka, The Red Flash! His games are awesome, maybe not everyones cup of tea, but they're great strategy games which require strategic thinking and planning.

Dillion won't be a clone of Sonic,

Side B - Grind Attack: Dillon rolls a short distance, in stead of knocking you back, he grinds his opponent which acts like a rapid punch, like Sheik's.

Down B - Drill Attack: Dillon Rolls into the ground and can move under it for a short period of time. Upon reaching the surface, he does a powerful Uppercut with his claws. However, if he does his Drill attack near an opponent, the opponent will be stuck in the ground, helpless to move.

This move also works as a type of dodge move too.

Neutral B - Dynomite: Dillon throws a 3 bundled sticks of Dynomite at an opponent. But instead of blowing up on contack, it has a 3 second delay.

Up B - Russ's Copter Bike - Like Snake, Dillon will ride in his partner, Russ's Copter Bike and will only move upwards at all times, but you can move left and right. Being hit by the propeller part will cause damage.

Final Smash 1: Arma Mode: Dillon is invincible and can move at lightning speeds. His attacks are amplified 10 fold.

Final Smash 2: For Hire: One of the bounty hunters/rangers from The Last Ranger comes to help Dillon and is invincible. Like an assist Trophy.

There, totally unique moveset, not like Sonic's. Dillon for Smash!
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#45Chomper4Posted 12/20/2013 11:43:28 AM
xXDa-KidXx posted...
Hold up!

I want Dillon the Armadillo, aka, The Red Flash! His games are awesome, maybe not everyones cup of tea, but they're great strategy games which require strategic thinking and planning.

Side B - Grind Attack: Dillon rolls a short distance, in stead of knocking you back, he grinds his opponent which acts like a rapid punch, like Sheik's.

Down B - Drill Attack: Dillon Rolls into the ground and can move under it for a short period of time. Upon reaching the surface, he does a powerful Uppercut with his claws. However, if he does his Drill attack near an opponent, the opponent will be stuck in the ground, helpless to move.

Neutral B - Dynomite: Dillon throws a 3 bundled sticks of Dynomite at an opponent. But instead of blowing up on contack, it has a 3 second delay.

Up B - Russ's Copter Bike - Like Snake, Dillon will ride in his partner, Russ's Copter Bike and will only move upwards at all times, but you can move left and right. Being hit by the propeller part will cause damage.

Final Smash 1: Arma Mode: Dillon is invincible and can move at lightning speeds. His attacks are amplified 10 fold.

Final Smash 2: For Hire: One of the bounty hunters/rangers from The Last Ranger comes to help Dillon and is invincible. Like an assist Trophy.

That's a great moveset.
#46GigerSupremePosted 12/20/2013 12:21:51 PM
i cant believe there are kids here who think nintendo owns sonic...

sonic and bayonetta are BOTH owned by sega.

and bayonetta is more nintendo these days due nintendo financing the sequel.
#47xXDa-KidXxPosted 12/20/2013 12:46:50 PM
Chomper4 posted...
xXDa-KidXx posted...
Hold up!

That's a great moveset.

Thank you. They're all based on his attacks and things in his games. Dillon in this game would be a dream come true.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#48Chomper4Posted 12/20/2013 1:58:03 PM
xXDa-KidXx posted...
Chomper4 posted...
xXDa-KidXx posted...
Hold up!

That's a great moveset.

Thank you. They're all based on his attacks and things in his games. Dillon in this game would be a dream come true.

I for one agree.
#49Chaos-15Posted 12/20/2013 2:09:41 PM
1-Dillon is cool
2- Represents the E-Shop
3- He isn't afraid of anything
#50Chomper4Posted 12/20/2013 4:00:03 PM
Chaos-15 posted...
1-Dillon is cool
2- Represents the E-Shop
3- He isn't afraid of anything

Glad you have three reasons why he should be playable.