Mr. Game & Watch
Takamaru
Sonic, Tails
Mega Man
PAC Man
Little Mac
Mii

45 Character Roster right there.
Now for some explanations as why that's my prediction, let me begin.

First of all, the cuts. Lucas, Snake and R.O.B.
We don't need two reps for Mother/Earthbound. Lucas and Ness' move sets were so similar in Brawl that it wasn't even a toss up to choose who to play as, I almost always went for Ness for pure nostalgias sake and Lucas didn't bring anything new to the table that Ness hadn't already shown or similar.
Snake. Now, I'll agree, that his inclusion in Brawl was so WTF that I did nothing but hype before the game came out, and almost always maimed him when playing. His moveset and visual style was so fresh to the mechanic of the game, that bringing him back to a new roster..wouldn't be as refreshing and exciting anymore. And that's something this game needs. And that's what I believe Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina and Megaman bring to the party. Diversity in movesets.
R.O.B for "making cuts" sake. His inclusion to brawl was just as shocking and fresh as Snake was. The retro factor is taken care of by other stated characters, and his inclusion in my opinion only happened because of his involvement on SSE. With that no longer in place, he's redundant.

As for some of the newcomers, other than the ones already revealed.
Toon Zelda/Tetra, may seem like a cheat to some of you, but I personally think that she can be done right, as in not a far off copy of Zelda/Shiek like Link and Toon Link are. The backstory of both Zelda and Toon Zelda are so different that they might not aswell have the same name.
Tails..well, the fact that he's another Sonic/Third party rep doesn't connect with me. To me, his inclusion to the roster would only bring more fans, not just sonic fans but all gaming fans that are worth their salt to play this game. We've seen Mario/Luigi/Sonic/Tails race and compete against each other before..but full on fight together? That's something Sakurai can't afford to miss out on. It's so unlikely to happen that I can't help but imagine it happen.

These are just my views and predictions, so I in no way have no problem realising that this is just my dream roster, as so many other people have thought up. I just wanted to share with you my opinions and predictions as so many others on here like to do. I am willing to hear what everyone else thinks on this, and any disagreements you have ill happily hear out.

Thank you for your time :)
---
To take away our expression, is to impoverish our existence.
#2MATDSOTMPosted 12/20/2013 8:39:52 PM
I was almost about to respond seriously, then I saw a lack of a third DK rep, and Tails
#3ZeroGravity38Posted 12/20/2013 8:39:53 PM
+Mewtwo
+Takamaru
+Palutena
+Little Mac
+Mii
-ToonZelda/Tetra
-Chrom
-Krystal
-Tails
-No New DK Rep
-Cutting Lucas, R.O.B
4/10
---
3DS FC - 4055-4355-9621 IGN: Kai
#4xgiraffes13xPosted 12/20/2013 8:41:30 PM
Besides no R.O.B. and Tails I have no problem with this.
---
Once a giraffe, always a giraffe.
http://i.imgur.com/8BYWIuv.png
#5ShorydoukenPosted 12/20/2013 8:42:53 PM
Keep Wolf "BCUZ HEES DIFRENT"

Cut Lucas "BCUZ HEES TEH SAYM"

And saying Mother doesn't deserve 2 reps is stupid.
---
Gigant Bell+Haki=OP. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy.
PSN:Luigifan20
#6archieman1992(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 8:59:07 PM
I'm surprised no ones said anything against what I said about Snake yet..that's usually the first thing people go to.

As for 1 Mother rep instead of 2..This is my dream roster. I'll retract what I said about it being a "prediction", and say that Ness was and will always be enough for me.
Donkey Kong got a new second rep in brawl, Diddy. If DK was in need of anymore reps, Diddy would have been included in Melee. He was needed then and wasn't, and when he was out into Brawl it was enough, for me anyway.
I hear what you're saying about R.O.B and Tails though, I realise they are unpopular opinions. I'm just a regular Sonic and crossover fan. Sonic is enough for me, as was Shadow as an AT but to see Sonic and Tails fighting together, not to mention how interesting Tails' moveset and final smash would be, would be a dream come true for me.
---
#7Luigi4PresidentPosted 12/20/2013 9:00:45 PM
Shorydouken posted...

This. Not to mention that Lucas and Ness are incredibly different to play as. I can barely use Ness, but Lucas is much easier.
---
Who wrote these lines?
#8UberPyro64Posted 12/20/2013 9:06:26 PM
Problems:

No Lucas, R.O.B. and Snake.

As well as Tails and Krystal being in.

R.O.B. is important to Nintendo's history and isn't going anywhere. Plus unique moveset.

Lucas and Ness are perfect. All the games are repped besides the first because Ninten is a Ness lookalike.

Snake has an extremely unique moveset and it didn't matter at the time of Brawl that he didn't have much Nintendo content. Plus Sakurai said he made a lot of fans happy. Why make them sad?

Star Fox is pretty dead atm. So a 4th rep is unlikely and not needed.

And NO THIRD PARTY FRANCHISE SHOULD EVER GET A SECOND REP! Its a Nintendo fighter not a Nintendo and Sonic fighter. Sonic isn't Nintendo so nope.
---
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/
#9The_Undying_84Posted 12/20/2013 9:11:18 PM
Shorydouken posted...

Explain to me how it does, then. Your opinion on how good they are is not a valid argument.

On topic: I mostly dislike this roster, by the way.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#10archieman1992(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 9:21:12 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
Shorydouken posted...

Explain to me how it does, then. Your opinion on how good they are is not a valid argument.

On topic: I mostly dislike this roster, by the way.

Then to keep it on topic please state why you dislike it. Doesn't matter to me of they're the same as everyone else that has posted so far of still like to know :)

And I see the point made about third party never having 2 reps..but there's no where stated that that can't happen. Stranger things have definitely happened.
---