This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RIP Shiek.

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
So zeldas down b is now the summon of that knight. Which means sheik is no longer there also I doubt they will make her a separate character but instead add Impa from skyward sword.

Good night.
I'll Teach You Fear.
2 years ago#2
My guess is they did that to add Impa..
2 years ago#3
RaidenHero posted...
My guess is they did that to add Impa..

Exactly what I am saying. Zelda no longer transforms now and Impa will be a new character. Sorry sheik.
I'll Teach You Fear.
2 years ago#4
I really hope so, I'd much rather have Impa over Sheik. This image has given me far too much hope.
2 years ago#5
Not really Zelda and Sheik were announced separate during Brawl era and because Sakurai see transformation characters a separate characters I guarantee Sheik will be revealed later separately.
2 years ago#6
TheStarCore posted...
I really hope so, I'd much rather have Impa over Sheik. This image has given me far too much hope.

Same. I'm happy with twilight zelda > skyward zelda. I also like sheik but I think it's time for her to go and Impa is cool as well (also a sheikah) This will also make people use zelda and not just always transform into sheik at the start of matches haha.. maybe another reason sakurai wanted her gone
I'll Teach You Fear.
2 years ago#7
capturinggod200 posted...
Not really Zelda and Sheik were announced separate during Brawl era and because Sakurai see transformation characters a separate characters I guarantee Sheik will be revealed later separately.

Difference is she wasn't announced with a new move like that which looks like it most likely can be her down b
I'll Teach You Fear.
2 years ago#8
Or they could just put her transformation input in the D-Pad just like they they did with ZSS.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
2 years ago#9
WTFNightmare posted...
capturinggod200 posted...

Difference is she wasn't announced with a new move like that which looks like it most likely can be her down b

Did Sakurai confirm this yet or are you just misinterpretating the image it could Sakurai's shout out to a possibly favorite Zelda game of his Spirit Tracks or Toon Zelda newcomer hint later.
2 years ago#10
Probably no sheik-transformation... so happy :D
now they both will have a down-b that can actually be used in battle
SSB4 Wishlist: Lucina (FE:A), Ashley (Wario Ware), Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Pokemon Y: Shu 3866-8002-1412

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived