This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RIP Shiek.

#1WTFNightmarePosted 12/26/2013 2:16:47 AM
So zeldas down b is now the summon of that knight. Which means sheik is no longer there also I doubt they will make her a separate character but instead add Impa from skyward sword.

Good night.
---
I'll Teach You Fear.
#2RaidenHeroPosted 12/26/2013 2:17:24 AM
My guess is they did that to add Impa..
#3WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 2:18:09 AM
RaidenHero posted...
My guess is they did that to add Impa..

Exactly what I am saying. Zelda no longer transforms now and Impa will be a new character. Sorry sheik.
---
I'll Teach You Fear.
#4TheStarCore(Moderator)Posted 12/26/2013 2:19:16 AM
I really hope so, I'd much rather have Impa over Sheik. This image has given me far too much hope.
#5capturinggod200Posted 12/26/2013 2:20:15 AM
Not really Zelda and Sheik were announced separate during Brawl era and because Sakurai see transformation characters a separate characters I guarantee Sheik will be revealed later separately.
#6WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 2:20:26 AM
TheStarCore posted...
I really hope so, I'd much rather have Impa over Sheik. This image has given me far too much hope.

Same. I'm happy with twilight zelda > skyward zelda. I also like sheik but I think it's time for her to go and Impa is cool as well (also a sheikah) This will also make people use zelda and not just always transform into sheik at the start of matches haha.. maybe another reason sakurai wanted her gone
---
I'll Teach You Fear.
#7WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 2:21:04 AM
capturinggod200 posted...
Not really Zelda and Sheik were announced separate during Brawl era and because Sakurai see transformation characters a separate characters I guarantee Sheik will be revealed later separately.

Difference is she wasn't announced with a new move like that which looks like it most likely can be her down b
---
I'll Teach You Fear.
#8JunDagekiPosted 12/26/2013 2:22:47 AM
Or they could just put her transformation input in the D-Pad just like they they did with ZSS.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#9capturinggod200Posted 12/26/2013 2:30:34 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
capturinggod200 posted...

Difference is she wasn't announced with a new move like that which looks like it most likely can be her down b

Did Sakurai confirm this yet or are you just misinterpretating the image it could Sakurai's shout out to a possibly favorite Zelda game of his Spirit Tracks or Toon Zelda newcomer hint later.
#10KEN181Posted 12/26/2013 2:47:03 AM
Probably no sheik-transformation... so happy :D
now they both will have a down-b that can actually be used in battle
---
SSB4 Wishlist: Lucina (FE:A), Ashley (Wario Ware), Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Pokemon Y: Shu 3866-8002-1412