This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RIP Shiek.

#31Jami393Posted 12/29/2013 2:18:25 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
''Shiek'' is irrelevant. It's not even OOT zelda so its not a big deal if shes cut.

How I see it is that the Zelda and Link who appear in the Smash series are nothing to do with the main Zelda series apart from appearance and making them their own character. So there for keeping Shiek in wouldn't be a problem because it's Smash's Zelda that can still transform into the character.

WTFNightmare posted...
Impa would be cool because it would be a newcomer with new moves etc with maybe some similarities to sheik.

But I don't think Impa is as popular as Shiek, so adding Impa might be good or bad to the roster of characters in Smash 4.

WTFNightmare posted...
Funny Btw if they cared about what people are a fan of they wouldn't add in many characters like ROB ; )

But R.O.B. is really part of Nintendo's history and was an early peripheral for them on the line of controllers and other things like that for their consoles.
#32WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 1:32:29 PM
Jami393 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
''Shiek'' is irrelevant. It's not even OOT zelda so its not a big deal if shes cut.

How I see it is that the Zelda and Link who appear in the Smash series are nothing to do with the main Zelda series apart from appearance and making them their own character. So there for keeping Shiek in wouldn't be a problem because it's Smash's Zelda that can still transform into the character.

WTFNightmare posted...
Impa would be cool because it would be a newcomer with new moves etc with maybe some similarities to sheik.

But I don't think Impa is as popular as Shiek, so adding Impa might be good or bad to the roster of characters in Smash 4.

WTFNightmare posted...
Funny Btw if they cared about what people are a fan of they wouldn't add in many characters like ROB ; )

But R.O.B. is really part of Nintendo's history and was an early peripheral for them on the line of controllers and other things like that for their consoles.

Implying sakurai cares about popular characters / rip shiek
---
I'll Teach You Fear.
#33Gargomon251Posted 12/29/2013 2:45:03 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
Implying sakurai cares about popular characters

OH HELLO THERE MEGAMAN AND VILLAGER
---
Hopes for SSB4: Ridley, Krystal, Lucina, King K. Rool
Hates for SSB4: Pac Man, Miis, Waluigi, Daisy
#34Jami393Posted 1/1/2014 12:23:45 AM(edited)
WTFNightmare posted...
Jami393 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

WTFNightmare posted...

WTFNightmare posted...

Implying sakurai cares about popular characters / rip shiek

But removing something the character has had since their first playable appearance in the series could be bad move
#35KingofAwesome69Posted 1/1/2014 12:45:25 AM
Gargomon251 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Implying sakurai cares about popular characters

OH HELLO THERE MEGAMAN AND VILLAGER

You can list out virtually all of the newcomer casts of Melee and Brawl (with singular exceptions), and saying "WFT" is enough to make some maroons to believe Sakurai doesn't care at all about what the fans want in a fanservice game.
#36toasty_toasterPosted 1/1/2014 1:01:23 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
ASSUMPTIONS

trust me >< just remember me when it happens!

EDIT: IF shiek does return it will be separate character for sure.

asĚsumpĚtion
n.
The act of taking to or upon oneself: assumption of an obligation.
---
More like XBox DOne. Check out my music - (Snakes on a plane remix, anyone?)
http://www.youtube.com/user/meowsers450
#37TableFlipPosted 1/1/2014 5:17:37 AM
Can someone show me the image of this?
---
I don't even know anymore.
3DS FC: 2320-6426-2982 | Pokemon X IGN: Tab
#38OrngebluPosted 1/1/2014 6:36:08 AM
These poor kids think Sheik is getting cut. I feel bad for them.
---
Hey, I play Super Smash Bros. Project: M and Kid Icarus: Uprising! PM me if you'd like to play! :D
Brawl FC: 3395-4738-9505 --- 3DS FC: 4682-8450-6630