This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Donkey Kong needs a new Final Smash

#1Rad_DudesmanPosted 12/28/2013 7:08:51 PM
In which he showers his foes with coconut cream pie
---
If it's okay to talk Smogon here, we may as well be able to discuss Digimon here, too. - BiZzArR0
#2taoxadasaPosted 12/28/2013 7:09:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EF4qoU3.jpg
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#3Dr Edward RoivasPosted 12/28/2013 7:14:00 PM
It can fire in spurts.
#4MooMindedPosted 12/28/2013 7:22:13 PM
I agree, but I think a good final smash would be him on a high floating platform that can go right and left over everyone else throwing down flaming barrels that either go down in a straight line or roll down the platforms which explode upon hitting who ever is unlucky enough to get in the way of one.
#5GohansephirothPosted 12/28/2013 7:28:32 PM
MooMinded posted...
I agree, but I think a good final smash would be him on a high floating platform that can go right and left over everyone else throwing down flaming barrels that either go down in a straight line or roll down the platforms which explode upon hitting who ever is unlucky enough to get in the way of one.

I think any one like this would be good, just him throwing barrels would be excellent. Id also like to see him grow larger in the process so the barrels can be supersized.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#6Gargomon251Posted 12/29/2013 2:18:33 AM
All joking aside, I liked Konga Beat. Too many people rage because they have no sense of rhythm.
---
Hopes for SSB4: Ridley, Krystal, Lucina, King K. Rool
Hates for SSB4: Pac Man, Miis, Waluigi, Daisy
#7Sega9599Posted 12/29/2013 3:16:58 AM
Dr Edward Roivas posted...
It can fire in spurts.

If it hits ya, it's gonna hurt.
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
#8generalguy64Posted 12/31/2013 1:58:41 PM
Sega9599 posted...
Dr Edward Roivas posted...
It can fire in spurts.

If it hits ya, it's gonna hurt.

He'd have to be bigger, faster, and stronger, too.
#9KingofAwesome69Posted 12/31/2013 2:03:12 PM
Gargomon251 posted...
All joking aside, I liked Konga Beat. Too many people rage because they have no sense of rhythm.

While that's understandable rage because it requires a skill needed nowhere else in the game, I think it's also because the DK Bongos are representative of DK's Decade of Nothing, as well as its Other M equivalent.

I say give him a nice wild Animal Buddy Stampede.

Also, TC, I understand the reference, and believe Candy Kong is a relevant shoo-in because of the two new Donkey Kong Country cartoon DVD releases that coincided with DKCR 3DS.
#10GigaraverPosted 12/31/2013 2:26:30 PM
He should summon a huge barrel that pulls people inside, then he bashes it like crazy just like the end goal barrel in Donkey Kong Country Returns.
---
Gamertag - The Hyperdon --- {Now Playing: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3}
Nintendo 3DS FC - [3394 - 3563 - 6616]