I appreciate and thank you all for being reasonable and realistic about smash 4

#1xyzlacticPosted 12/29/2013 10:51:21 PM
Ya this group can have its ups and downs but y'all are a reasonable bunch and actually listen.

Recently got banned from a group because I defended PAC man on being playable. Apparently in thier eyes Lloyd is more important to namco then PAC man. I just explained how PAC man can have a unique original moveset. They didn't listen and kept changing the topic and I was marked for trolling.

I compared the whole pacman and Lloyd to the Rosalina syndrome but they said it's not relatable lol

I mean I feel PAC Man is likely even not counting the leak. The moment I heard Namco was working on smash I just though PAC man would be the perfect fit in a cartoony game like smash bros.

I mean I respect others opinions but that group made sure thier opinions were fact lol

But to stay on topic what do you thank about PAC man in smash 4? :)
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#2messhia_darkPosted 12/29/2013 10:54:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3OCGRafaelPosted 12/29/2013 10:56:46 PM
You got banned for saying you think Pac-man will be playable? I know people complain about the mods here sometimes but sheesh at least they aren't that bad
#4Hon_CaterpiePosted 12/29/2013 10:57:26 PM
Getting Pacman as the Namco rep in SSB4 would be like winning ten cents in the lottery.
---
Honorable Caterpie, Deku Knight! | Queen Gohma's #1 Fan
Yay! Officially the Official Lip of the Super Smash Bros 4 Board! :D
#5liveman789Posted 12/29/2013 10:58:11 PM
Mind telling us what group this is?
#6kukingina2Posted 12/29/2013 11:00:51 PM
I have a feeling that TC is leaving out important details on why he got banned, maybe you spammed or called someone offensive names or just won't plain shutup about it and flooded the boards with "pac-man will be in smash 4"
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
NNID: RobertTheZombie Gamertag: Robertzombie 3ds FC: 4940 - 5506 2047
#7xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 11:02:37 PM
liveman789 posted...
Mind telling us what group this is?

Super Smash Bros. Discussion Group.

It's a facebook group.

I warn you right now. The post there's are 100X worse then any post you will see on gamefaqs. The people there are worse then 4chan when it comes to debating. I've seen people get banned just for putting well thought out information that isn't trolling. Majority of people on there think Rob, game and watch, Shiek, zamus, ganondorf, falco, wolf and Lucas are getting cut. They also think sonic should have 4 reps. Warning many headaches from reading thier bad posts. I wish you good luck if you visit there.
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#8kukingina2Posted 12/29/2013 11:06:47 PM
I know Mew2king and a few people from clash tournaments / PMBR are the mods on that group lol
but nobody makes serious posts in that group... like ever

They might have kicked you out because you were nerd raging too hard or something

post a screenie on what happened so we can see the full drama XD
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
NNID: RobertTheZombie Gamertag: Robertzombie 3ds FC: 4940 - 5506 2047
#9OCGRafaelPosted 12/29/2013 11:06:55 PM
xyzlactic posted...
Majority of people on there think Rob, game and watch, Shiek, zamus, ganondorf, falco, wolf and Lucas are getting cut. They also think sonic should have 4 reps.

Sonic...getting more reps? Not just that but 4 reps?

W-why?
#10xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 11:07:19 PM
kukingina2 posted...
I have a feeling that TC is leaving out important details on why he got banned, maybe you spammed or called someone offensive names or just won't plain shutup about it and flooded the boards with "pac-man will be in smash 4"

Never called anyone anything offensive. Was called a troll several times because I said Lloyd is a low profile character to the majority while PAC man has iconic status. Apparently they are all Lloyd fans there.
---