My perfect PKM roster

#1KwonJigglypuffPosted 1/13/2014 1:11:01 PM
** Pikachu **
He is the mascot. Hehe.

** Jigglypuff **
Cute and iconic for Smash, joke pokemon, moveset already done, she needs to return.

** Meowth **
Still Relevant in the anime.. I know anime isn't an argument for Sakurai, but it is very popular and will stay in the anime forever, it is very popular, it's a cat.. Sakurai loves cats.

** Mewtwo **
Epic "Vilain", highly requested, very popular, he is a "veteran".

** Gardevoir **
To promote Gen 3 remake because she is the best representant of this gen and to promote XY's mega-evolutions, she is very popular + "waifu" argument.

** Pokemon Trainer Gen 1 **
With Female skin this time, (s)he still has an unique gimmick/gameplay.

I know 6 reps is a lot, but not so much for a serie like Pokemon, when XY totally boosted the 3DS at the end of 2013. I'm still surprised no new Pokemon was revealed yet.

I'm not against Lucario but I'd rather have Gardevoir or Meowth instead. They are very popular Pokemons and Gamefreak loves them. 7 reps would be too much, but Lucario would be nice as well.
#2HamiwifulPosted 1/13/2014 1:13:18 PM
Nope

Pikachu, Jiggly, Lucario (Mega) & a Kalos or Hoenn one.
#3ZeroGravity38Posted 1/13/2014 1:21:00 PM
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer Hoenn
Eevee/Sylveon
Mewtwo
Zoroark
Talonflame
---
3DS: 4785-5964-7648 Kai Fairy Safari: Togepi Mawile Floette <- PM Me
SSB4 Dream Roster - http://i.imgur.com/UWTajv6.png
#4schmetePosted 1/13/2014 1:28:13 PM
Needs more Aipom, Ludicolo, and/or Hawlucha.
---
Toro
#5JacornonthecobPosted 1/13/2014 1:29:25 PM
If only there was another thread where you could (and probably did) post this.
#6ZeroGravity38Posted 1/13/2014 1:29:25 PM
That not perfect you want 5 gen 1 pokemon.
---
3DS: 4785-5964-7648 Kai Fairy Safari: Togepi Mawile Floette <- PM Me
SSB4 Dream Roster - http://i.imgur.com/UWTajv6.png
#7eclipse_exePosted 1/13/2014 3:03:33 PM
eh no lucario no buy.. plus you have so much gen 1 reps..

imo the perfect pokemon roster would be

Pikachu - Obvious as he's the mascot

Pokemon Trainer - technically a gen 2 rep thanks to him being the final boss of gen 2.. same as he was in brawl minus the stamina mechanic

Gardevoir - one of the most popular pokemon and overall could be fun to use

Lucario - he is not a mewtwo clone people and he's practially the 2nd mascot now

Victini or Meloetta - mostly for a gen 5 rep.. though both could lead to interesting movesets and honestly Victini's just my favorite pokemon.

Mega Mewtwo Y : Hands down the Most popular Legendary of all time and one of the most popular of all time as well. using the Mega y version to promote gen 6 as well as give them an excuse to completely remake his moveset.

Pokemon Ranger: a Nod to the Spin off games and an actual rep thats not a pokemon ( Pokemon Trainer doesn't counta s you fight with his pokemon not him) he can also use pichu and Jigglypuff in his moveset to give a nod to there previous status in smash.

yes i went for 7 but honestly they all are good choices and would be unique and fun as smashers. ( except Victin.. he's mostly there cause he's my favorite and to finish balancing the gens) Honorable Mentions include Darkrai as a PMD rep and Blaziken as an all around awesome pokemon.
---
psn: supersoniccd
3ds FC: 2036*6634-4167 X IGN: Eclipse
#8The_Undying_84Posted 1/13/2014 3:35:59 PM
Add Mewtwo. The end.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#9PokemonYoutubePosted 1/13/2014 3:49:02 PM(edited)
KwonJigglypuff posted...
** Gardevoir **
To promote Gen 3 remake because she is the best representant of this gen and to promote XY's mega-evolutions, she is very popular + "waifu" argument.

If there's going to be a Gen 3 Pokémon, it'll be Blaziken. Unlike Gardevoir, Blaziken was actually used to promote Gen 3 back in the day (being the second Hoenn Pokémon to appear in the anime during the Johto season). It's also more iconic than Gardevoir because Blaziken is a starter Pokémon, and it got a Mega Evolution in X/Y (being the only Gen 3 starter to do so) which was used to promote Pokémon X/Y, and Mega Blaziken was the first Mega Evolution to appear in the anime (sans Mewtwo's movie appearance).

The only people who think Gardevoir is one of the most important Pokémon there is are people who regularly spank their Mankey while looking at sexualized drawings of said Pokémon. It makes me sick to my stomach.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#10JacornonthecobPosted 1/13/2014 3:45:18 PM
Why do people look for gens? Each game has all the previous Pokemon.