This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Marth is already in SSB4, and if Chrom or Lucina get in, Ike needs to be cut

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Marth is already in SSB4, and if Chrom or Lucina get in, Ike needs to be cut

User Info: DeodorantSpray

DeodorantSpray
3 years ago#1
Seriously, who wants three same-looking characters in one game, TWO blue-haired characters are already too much! 90% of the people playing Smash 4 will think they are the same characters. Waste of slots. End.

Sakurai-san, no one wants three blue-haired anime style sword type characters instead of some the better looking and DIFFERENT looking more interesting characters of Fire Emblem.

Thank you

User Info: CaptainBang

CaptainBang
3 years ago#2
I'm Sakurai and this random message on Gamefaqs has completely changed the way that I'm going to approach Fire Emblem reps. Thank you good topic creator.
Recent research claims that people who haven't played A Link Between Worlds are more prone to worship Cthulhu.
Please, I beg of you, don't worship Cthulhu.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#3
bait.
"E quem se importa com Smash Bros?" - uninformed fellow. That's why i love the Brazil board.

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
3 years ago#4
This new user's post STINKS.
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.

User Info: l33t_iRk3n_Rm33

l33t_iRk3n_Rm33
3 years ago#5
*gag*
3DS FC: 0104 - 0602 - 7686
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
3 years ago#6
Ike will get cut in this game. He will inevitably fight against someone like Link, who has a sword and will probably get at least one hit in.
Is here to ruin the party
Mighty No. 37862

User Info: raazychx

raazychx
3 years ago#7
I agree with the TC. There are many more interesting characters to choose from in Fire Emblem. A villain and an ally mage would be nice.
Pkmn X Fc: 5386 8214 7883
Character Name: Zachary

User Info: wrightreyesrock

wrightreyesrock
3 years ago#8
Do you also want one of mario, luigi and wario cut because they're three hat wearing guys with mustaches wearing overalls?
3ds friend code: 0301-9944-0120 IGN: Tom
White friend code: 0605-6392-0651
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Marth is already in SSB4, and if Chrom or Lucina get in, Ike needs to be cut

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived