This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I will make a moveset for the first video game character suggested in this topic

#11LightEcoSagePosted 1/24/2014 9:57:58 AM
While it's good to have confidence, to believe you can do a great moveset for every character is overconfidence & not likely. A lot of characters have huge back stories not only to their stories, but also their game-play. You should make a list of all the characters you know well and have people pick from a list who you should do.

Sorry, i'm just a realist.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#12slumpcatPosted 1/24/2014 10:01:19 AM
Holy crap, Red's B move is so broken! Good job on the moveset, though.
---
3DS FC: 4038 - 6477 - 5980
#13RethalwolfPosted 1/25/2014 12:46:15 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
While it's good to have confidence, to believe you can do a great moveset for every character is overconfidence & not likely. A lot of characters have huge back stories not only to their stories, but also their game-play. You should make a list of all the characters you know well and have people pick from a list who you should do.

It's not that hard to do research on someone you don't know about, especially if you only say you're going to do one character.

I'm excited to see what you do with Anna. Honestly you could go her route in Awakening, switch it up and give her daggers (which I really miss), do a completely shopkeeper-based moveset, or whatever you want and I'll be pleased. I may even try to contest one with you ;)
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#14iAmTheLaw45Posted 1/25/2014 12:49:03 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

It's not that hard to do research on someone you don't know about, especially if you only say you're going to do one character.

I'm excited to see what you do with Anna. Honestly you could go her route in Awakening, switch it up and give her daggers (which I really miss), do a completely shopkeeper-based moveset, or whatever you want and I'll be pleased. I may even try to contest one with you ;)

It should be done tomorrow.
---
Official "Ridley is too Big" of the Super Smash Bros Wii U boards.
Qwilfish and Monita for SSB4.
#15MM125Posted 1/25/2014 12:55:45 PM
Isaac from Golden Sun.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#16Skull567890Posted 1/25/2014 12:57:11 PM
Yuga, please.
---
" I don't FAIL to understand anything, but YOU, good sir, lack the logic to comprehend my reasoning. "
- The ultimate forum quote.
#17RethalwolfPosted 1/26/2014 5:18:19 PM
It's almost past tomorrow =(
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."