This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I will make a moveset for the first video game character suggested in this topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I will make a moveset for the first video game character suggested in this topic
1 year ago#11
While it's good to have confidence, to believe you can do a great moveset for every character is overconfidence & not likely. A lot of characters have huge back stories not only to their stories, but also their game-play. You should make a list of all the characters you know well and have people pick from a list who you should do.

Sorry, i'm just a realist.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
1 year ago#12
Holy crap, Red's B move is so broken! Good job on the moveset, though.
---
3DS FC: 4038 - 6477 - 5980
1 year ago#13
LightEcoSage posted...
While it's good to have confidence, to believe you can do a great moveset for every character is overconfidence & not likely. A lot of characters have huge back stories not only to their stories, but also their game-play. You should make a list of all the characters you know well and have people pick from a list who you should do.

It's not that hard to do research on someone you don't know about, especially if you only say you're going to do one character.

I'm excited to see what you do with Anna. Honestly you could go her route in Awakening, switch it up and give her daggers (which I really miss), do a completely shopkeeper-based moveset, or whatever you want and I'll be pleased. I may even try to contest one with you ;)
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
1 year ago#14
Rethalwolf posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

It's not that hard to do research on someone you don't know about, especially if you only say you're going to do one character.

I'm excited to see what you do with Anna. Honestly you could go her route in Awakening, switch it up and give her daggers (which I really miss), do a completely shopkeeper-based moveset, or whatever you want and I'll be pleased. I may even try to contest one with you ;)

It should be done tomorrow.
---
Official "Ridley is too Big" of the Super Smash Bros Wii U boards.
Qwilfish and Monita for SSB4.
1 year ago#15
Isaac from Golden Sun.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
1 year ago#16
Yuga, please.
---
" I don't FAIL to understand anything, but YOU, good sir, lack the logic to comprehend my reasoning. "
- The ultimate forum quote.
1 year ago#17
It's almost past tomorrow =(
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I will make a moveset for the first video game character suggested in this topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived