The fool who made the fake Palutena images should come clean already

#1LordYggdrasilXXPosted 1/24/2014 11:05:36 AM
The "agent of chaos" has already had their fill. GameFAQS, Smashboards,and other places guessing and conflicted whether or not the fake images are real or not, you alrady have Palutena fanboys thinking she is confirmed for Pete's sake! So I say to the creator to just come out already since you already did your job.
---
Females that I want to kiss: Skyla, female Gen VI trainer, Zelda, Samus, Palutena, Lucina, Tharja, Morrigan, Aerith
#2chumpykalamoonaPosted 1/24/2014 11:07:03 AM
The creator will be known when Palutena is revealed in a Nintendo Direct.
---
Are you okay!? BUSTAH WULF!
#3HeterodonPosted 1/24/2014 11:07:08 AM
I hear he and his team of artists actually release more fake "screenshots" every weekday. Sometimes they're even based on the WiiU version!
#4SmokingbombHPosted 1/24/2014 11:08:40 AM
So what happens if she's confirmed? Oh that's right, you'll hide. Hide, hide, hide.
---
3DS Friend-o Code: 4511-0570-1012
#5Steven-ChasePosted 1/24/2014 11:08:45 AM
If I was capable of making such a convincing leak, the last thing I'm going to do is "come clean." Because... best case scenario, the game eventually releases, Palutena is not playable, and people still debate for months (or years) about whether she was actually ever intended to be playable, was removed during development, or what.

Isn't that the point of a "fake leak?" To get people talking and debating about nothing?

Why end the fun by "coming clean?"
---
www.steven-chase.com
www.megamanmonthly.com
#6SenselessBreakPosted 1/24/2014 11:10:06 AM
Sakurai will come clean soon enough
---
Senselez from Breakvil
2320 6273 4643
#7JorgenDevPosted 1/24/2014 11:10:18 AM
I'm still not convinced the "leak" is legit, but I wouldn't bet against Palutena being the the game anyways. And if she is, I don't think she'd be revealed for a while. She'd probably be a secret character.
---
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hQCFT-l0o7INRFdLDbQqw
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/JorgenDev
#8DavemanCosmanPosted 1/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
TC's signature makes this topic even better
---
Pokemon X Friend Safari; Boldore, Pupitar, Rhydon
3DS FC: 0216-1810-7681 -Daveman
#9BLAKUboyPosted 1/24/2014 11:11:54 AM
From: Steven-Chase | Posted: 1/24/2014 12:08:45 PM | #005
If I was capable of making such a convincing leak, the last thing I'm going to do is "come clean." Because... best case scenario, the game eventually releases, Palutena is not playable, and people still debate for months (or years) about whether she was actually ever intended to be playable, was removed during development, or what.

Isn't that the point of a "fake leak?" To get people talking and debating about nothing?

Why end the fun by "coming clean?"

Most people that would go to this much effort will "come clean" eventually. It just might be months before they've had their fill. Hell, they'd probably post another pic in the next few weeks once discussion has died down just to get more attention.
---
"WHO SAID THE ORGANIZATON WENT FROM 1 TO 13? Oh, wait... No. Wait. It still does. Never mind." >_> - KMA10k
#10IronSasquatchPosted 1/24/2014 11:12:05 AM
DavemanCosman posted...
TC's signature makes this topic even better

Oh damn, I didn't see that. Golden!
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.