What do you think of this roster?

#11The_Undying_84Posted 1/27/2014 2:05:47 PM
Ghirahim is stupid and Bowser Jr. seems pretty unlikely/pointless since Rosalina was announced, but otherwise good.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#12a_fartn_SpartanPosted 1/27/2014 2:09:17 PM
I just sorta skimmed through it but the only thing unrealistic about it was the amount of characters. If we get 50 characters, I would really like that roster.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#13UberPyro64Posted 1/27/2014 2:18:35 PM
JorgenDev posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
liveman789 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Tingle > Ghirahim.

I'm starting to realize that Tingle has a better chance than we give him credit for. Plus we have two Zelda assist trophies already. Could this be a sign?

I'm personally hoping for either him or Ghirahim if we get another rep. They seem like they'd potentially be the most interesting.

Also honestly I'd put Cranky Kong over K. Rool in likeliness. He has been in pretty much every Donkey Kong game and now he's finally playable.

Maybe, and I actually wouldn't mind him. He is, after all, the original Donkey Kong, so he definitely deserves to be in.

And on Ridley, I think he has no chance at all.

I wouldn't say he's likely, but I also wouldn't say he has no chance AT ALL. Sakurai's been acting rather fishy around the subject of Ridley lately. He's hinted at him being a stage hazard in the background of Pyrosphere, and has also confirmed that background characters can change based on who's fighting.

Now, why hasn't he showed Ridley in the background yet? Maybe it's because he's both playable AND a stage hazard, and he doesn't want to give away his design/reveal as a stage hazard first.

On Ridley again, I don't think he'd be both. I mean with Toon Link you got someone to replace him but in the case of Ridley, who would replace him on his Battlefield? And plus he probably does a lot more than just stand in the background so he can't simply disappear either. For him it's one or the other. But I think the odds are definitely in the favor of hazard. Sakurai is just taking his time. Unless he's not on the stage at all and is just mentioned him because it was where Samus fought him in Other M.

Maybe if he's playing as a fighter, there is no stage hazard.

Clearly you didn't read. Stage Hazards are NOT like stage elements. They can't simply be removed. They are a core concept of a stage and without them, the stage isn't the same. removing a small part of the background isn't a big deal but an entire hazard screws up the formula of the stage.
---
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/
#14RotomGuy3Posted 1/27/2014 2:19:54 PM
Ghirahim made this roster to from awesome to good, and Ghirahim and Bowser Jr. made this roster go from likely to unlikely.
---
My 3DS FC - Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
Pikmin Franchise = Best Franchise -~- Currently Stalking: SSBWU & Pokemon X Boards
#15IngSlayerPosted 1/27/2014 2:21:18 PM
Looks like a copy-paste of what's already been done over and over.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#16JorgenDevPosted 1/27/2014 2:24:52 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
JorgenDev posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
liveman789 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Tingle > Ghirahim.

I'm starting to realize that Tingle has a better chance than we give him credit for. Plus we have two Zelda assist trophies already. Could this be a sign?

I'm personally hoping for either him or Ghirahim if we get another rep. They seem like they'd potentially be the most interesting.

Also honestly I'd put Cranky Kong over K. Rool in likeliness. He has been in pretty much every Donkey Kong game and now he's finally playable.

Maybe, and I actually wouldn't mind him. He is, after all, the original Donkey Kong, so he definitely deserves to be in.

And on Ridley, I think he has no chance at all.

I wouldn't say he's likely, but I also wouldn't say he has no chance AT ALL. Sakurai's been acting rather fishy around the subject of Ridley lately. He's hinted at him being a stage hazard in the background of Pyrosphere, and has also confirmed that background characters can change based on who's fighting.

Now, why hasn't he showed Ridley in the background yet? Maybe it's because he's both playable AND a stage hazard, and he doesn't want to give away his design/reveal as a stage hazard first.

On Ridley again, I don't think he'd be both. I mean with Toon Link you got someone to replace him but in the case of Ridley, who would replace him on his Battlefield? And plus he probably does a lot more than just stand in the background so he can't simply disappear either. For him it's one or the other. But I think the odds are definitely in the favor of hazard. Sakurai is just taking his time. Unless he's not on the stage at all and is just mentioned him because it was where Samus fought him in Other M.

Maybe if he's playing as a fighter, there is no stage hazard.

Clearly you didn't read. Stage Hazards are NOT like stage elements. They can't simply be removed. They are a core concept of a stage and without them, the stage isn't the same. removing a small part of the background isn't a big deal but an entire hazard screws up the formula of the stage.

Of course I read! I wouldn't just respond blindly you goof! LOL. But anyways, just give me the link where Sakurai confirmed that stage hazards cannot be removed in this game and I'll be on my way!
---
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hQCFT-l0o7INRFdLDbQqw
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/JorgenDev
#17liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 2:27:59 PM
JorgenDev posted...
Of course I read! I wouldn't just respond blindly you goof! LOL. But anyways, just give me the link where Sakurai confirmed that stage hazards cannot be removed in this game and I'll be on my way!

This. Clearly there have been a handful of new elements introduced already. Who's to say this can't happen? There's been no deconfirmation of it.
#18guedesbrawlPosted 1/27/2014 2:28:06 PM
great, outside of girahin and mii.
---
"E quem se importa com Smash Bros?" - uninformed fellow. That's why i love the Brazil board.
#19guedesbrawlPosted 1/27/2014 4:17:36 PM
liveman789 posted...
JorgenDev posted...

This. Clearly there have been a handful of new elements introduced already. Who's to say this can't happen? There's been no deconfirmation of it.

Sakurai said it in an interview.i hav eno links, but he even made a comparison to PSABR.
---
"E quem se importa com Smash Bros?" - uninformed fellow. That's why i love the Brazil board.