This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Greninja

• Topic Archived
1 year ago#1
Anyone think that Greninja is going to be included as a playable character? He seems really popular, and the only one out of the new starters that has any real popularity.
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.
1 year ago#2
Nah, if anything he'll be a pokéball pokémon.
---
FFXI server: Phoenix (proud Galka Blue mage for 10 years now)
3DS Friend code: 3909-8734-9077
1 year ago#3
As much as I would like that, as he's one of my favorite starters, I dont think he has any chance at all.
---
3DS FC: 2578-4335-5034
1 year ago#4
The only possible chance I see, and this is a stretch, would be if they updated the Pkmn trainer. And then had one of each stage of the starters, with Greninja being the fully evolved one.

But like I said, the chances of that happening are extraordinarily unlikely.
1 year ago#5
cctrunks317 posted...
The only possible chance I see, and this is a stretch, would be if they updated the Pkmn trainer. And then had one of each stage of the starters, with Greninja being the fully evolved one.

There's literally zero chance of that happening. None of the new starters even got Mega's, and Charizard got TWO. No way are they cutting those 3 icons.

Greninja as a solo rep seems fairly plausible to me.
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.
1 year ago#6
ThisAnvil posted...
cctrunks317 posted...

There's literally zero chance of that happening. None of the new starters even got Mega's, and Charizard got TWO. No way are they cutting those 3 icons.

Having no megas doesn't disqualify that in the least. We already have Lucario (and possibly Mewtwo) to represent the mega evolution aspect of Pokemon X/Y.
---
Scoreboard:
Xbox: 1, Playstation: 4, Wii: U
1 year ago#7
ThisAnvil posted...
cctrunks317 posted...

Yeah, I somewhat agree. Or maybe it's wishful thinking. Either way. Side note- You know what's weird? Pikachu not getting a mega form, being bar none, the most famous Pokemon. Unless he did and I'm just stupid.
1 year ago#8
ThisAnvil posted...
cctrunks317 posted...

I can't see it, especially with Jiggs and Mewtwo to compete with.

Chespin, Braixen and Greninja on a new Kalos Trainer seems pretty likely to me.
---
My 3DS FC - Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
Pikmin Franchise = Best Franchise -~- Currently Stalking: SSBWU & Pokemon X Boards
1 year ago#9
Gameesh posted...
Nah, if anything he'll be a pokéball pokémon.

---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
1 year ago#10
I hope not. He's... Well, my second least favorite of the new starters, but still.

Do I think he will be, though? Well, maybe.
---
Woof!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived