For a Namco rep that isn't Pacman..

#1TheOliveTheoryPosted 2/8/2014 3:11:14 PM
Could any one else see The Prince from Katamari Damacy?
I mean maybe as an assist trophy or something as well, but he seems to fit the flavor of the game and I'm pretty sure as of late he's more relevant than Pacman
---
Yes, It's a HIMYM reference
Anime Top10: FMAB, Spice & Wolf, TTGL, K-On, Steins Gate, Trigun, Haruhi, Gosick, Another, Fruits Basket
#2ZeroGravity38Posted 2/8/2014 3:12:54 PM
Nope.
---
3DS: 4785-5964-7648 Kai Fairy Safari: Togepi Mawile Floette - PM Me
SSB4 Dream Roster - http://i.imgur.com/W2R9PfY.jpg
#3Hinky_PPosted 2/8/2014 3:13:20 PM
I was thinking about this the other day when I went back and played Katamari Damacy... but I wouldn't even know where to begin with a moveset for him. He'd be cool as an AT for sure though, just have him run around the stage for a minute picking up items and getting the Katamari bigger and bigger.
---
"I made a smelly in my shelly! " - Tardy the Turtle
#4WillWarePosted 2/8/2014 3:13:24 PM
I would be very pleased if he's like he is in the comic.
---
I'm what you might call a classic gamer.
This space intentionally scribbled all over.
#5NazdroviePosted 2/8/2014 3:14:01 PM
A wonderful AT, definitely. But it'd feel a bit wasted if our only Namco rep was an AT-- we need a player character!
---
PSN: Light_Frog - Tales of ~:+:ZESTY SPARKLE FROGS:+:~
Utu miti nundiya wadin'etiunun :( Boti anya, tiausu baidikusu >_>;;
#6Meltdown1988Posted 2/8/2014 3:46:21 PM
No, because Lloyd.
---
Before the soup gets cold, we must care for Mani Mani. Before the knife gets rusty, we must care for Mani Mani.
#7Zohar_MetatronPosted 2/8/2014 3:57:57 PM
Honestly regardless of who gets in, the entire soundtrack selection on any Namco stage should just be from Katamari. A little The Moon and the Prince, a little Into The Sky, a whole lot of Guru Guru Gravity...
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#8NazdroviePosted 2/8/2014 4:02:24 PM
Zohar_Metatron posted...
Honestly regardless of who gets in, the entire soundtrack selection on any Namco stage should just be from Katamari. A little The Moon and the Prince, a little Into The Sky, a whole lot of Guru Guru Gravity...

I would be fine with this. Heck, even if this is all we get, I would be fine with this.
---
PSN: Light_Frog - Tales of ~:+:ZESTY SPARKLE FROGS:+:~
Utu miti nundiya wadin'etiunun :( Boti anya, tiausu baidikusu >_>;;
#9Knuckles07Posted 2/8/2014 9:16:42 PM
Tales needs representation in the form of Lloyd and his dual swords.
---
Current Addiction: MARIO & LUIGI: DREAM TEAM
#10TheOliveTheory(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 9:18:15 PM
Nazdrovie posted...
Zohar_Metatron posted...

I would be fine with this. Heck, even if this is all we get, I would be fine with this.

Ah yes that would be great, Lonely Rolling Star would be perfect
---
Yes, It's a HIMYM reference
Anime Top10: FMAB, Spice & Wolf, TTGL, K-On, Steins Gate, Trigun, Haruhi, Gosick, Another, Fruits Basket