A series with a playable character in Smash gets an anime, which do you want?

#21Solar_CrimsonPosted 2/11/2014 6:06:08 PM
wind64a posted...
betryedtangerin posted...
I'd love to see just a Smash one, but if I had to pick one, it would be The Legend of Zelda. After all they do have mangas, a lot of source material and really needs to get in some media other than games. A movie and good tv show or anime series could really help popularity. I also think Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem lend themselves to anime. FE could focus on a single plot line with good action, characters and story. While KI can focus on comedy and action.

You'd let that horrible abomination of a cartoon come back?! LoZ should NEVER get an animated television series again. ...there's a reason why Link doesn't talk much. *shudders*

"Hey! Excuuuse me, Princess!"
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
3DS FC: 1504-6082-4629 | NNID / PSN: SolarCrimson
#22cctrunks317Posted 2/11/2014 6:07:22 PM
I gotta go with Star Fox. I'm hesitant to pick any series without A) Somewhat fleshed out characters or B) A series with silent heroes. Star Fox deals with subjects like death and could prove to have a fairly deep story given the chance.
#23cctrunks317Posted 2/11/2014 6:13:26 PM
cctrunks317 posted...
I gotta go with Star Fox. I'm hesitant to pick any series without A) Somewhat fleshed out characters or B) A series with silent heroes. Star Fox deals with subjects like death and could prove to have a fairly deep story given the chance.

To expand- Zelda could do fine, but really only if they used Toon Link, in a Wind Waker style world. That Link was the most expressive one. He was booming with personality. So giving him a voice, and dialogue, wouldn't be too risky of a move, compared to the "blank slate" Links, like Ocarina and Twilight princess.