Comparing Rosalina and Waluigi and Daisy (with sources, unlike that other topic)

#21RememberingKim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 12:29:23 AM
GodessRosalina posted...
RememberingKim posted...
GodessRosalina posted...
Number of games and age are meaninigless

Like hell they are! It makes them more important to Nintendo.

Lol no it doesn't. Rosalina is newer how the hell is she supposed to win against the impossible in thsoe criterias? She is in Smash

And she beats then in majority of those things she wins. The end.

The thing about Waluigi "winning" at the end of my post was a joke. Nobody can win. There is no "better character".

Anyway, please explain to me how being with the company longer and appearing in more of their games doesn't make a character more important to that company. It doesn't matter if it's "fair" or not.
---
3DS FC: 2208-5387-4927
IGN Stan Lee
#22RememberingKim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 12:29:59 AM
GodessRosalina posted...
RememberingKim posted...
GodessRosalina posted...
But now you left out Rosalina's other Facebook pages.

Waluigi and Daisy have other facebook pages too. I don't have the time to include the hundreds of pages people made of those three characters.

And where is online use.?
I couldn't find anywhere online to prove that, so I left it out.

Lol because Waluigi was never touched online in Mario Kart Wii am I right?

I don't know. Go and find out if he is.
---
IGN Stan Lee
#23GodessRosalinaPosted 2/18/2014 12:32:34 AM
You are extremely biased. Gamefaqs should be used for anything and you still have Rosalina at 3rd in Facebook likes.

She has become more important despite being newer. Look at her role in main games.

You have some flawed logic.
---
May the stars shine down on you........
#24RememberingKim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 12:35:31 AM
GodessRosalina posted...
You are extremely biased. Gamefaqs should be used for anything and you still have Rosalina at 3rd in Facebook likes.

She has become more important despite being newer. Look at her role in main games.

Rosalina is at second. Or, at least, she should be. If she isn't, come on, isn't that an obvious error? Why would you assume anything else?

anyway, i never said waluigi or daisy were more important. Not that video game characters can really be "important". What would that even mean?
---
IGN Stan Lee
#25Pikachu942Posted 2/18/2014 12:37:16 AM
RememberingKim posted...
GodessRosalina posted...

Rosalina is at second. Or, at least, she should be. If she isn't, come on, isn't that an obvious error? Why would you assume anything else?

anyway, i never said waluigi or daisy were more important. Not that video game characters can really be "important". What would that even mean?

Mario is important, Pac-Man is important. Both are characters who influenced many things outside of video games. No other game characters I can really think of that would be important" in the grand scheme of things.
---
Official host of Smash Big Brother and President of Smash 4 Wii U Boards
Simon Belmont for Smash Bros.! http://imgur.com/McRUTc1: Big Brother Season 1