This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which character getting in over which character... *read opening post*

#1MiyamotoSakuraiPosted 2/18/2014 9:17:21 PM
Which highly-requested newcomer would you hate to see get in over your most-wanted newcomer?

I'll start!

For me, Ghirahim getting in before Ridley would kind of rustle my jimmies. Not that I'm against Ghirahim or his fans, but a villain that's only been in one game in a series that already has four characters, getting in over a villain that's been in about ten games and is important enough to be the arch-nemesis of the main character, especially in a relatively popular series that still only has one character, would kind of annoy me.

What about all of you?
#2barrabaCHHSPosted 2/18/2014 9:21:23 PM
Mewtwo over a pokemon Newcomer, I wouldn't mind if we got both but seriously, every smash game has given us a newcomer and this game shouldn't be any different.
---
http://smashboards.com/threads/official-8-bit-man-support-thread.347774/
check out my official 8-Bit Man support thread.
#3PrincessDaisishPosted 2/18/2014 9:21:25 PM
Honestly I was a little bothered to see Rosalina get in because everyone says that fan favorites shouldn't get in but Rosalina gets in everything BECAUSE she's a fan favorite.
---
Hot-stuff! Yeah!
#4barrabaCHHSPosted 2/18/2014 9:24:55 PM
PrincessDaisish posted...
Honestly I was a little bothered to see Rosalina get in because everyone says that fan favorites shouldn't get in but Rosalina gets in everything BECAUSE she's a fan favorite.

In the long run, your probably right but Rosalina got in Smash Bros for uniqueness and her importance to the series after being playable in 3D World, which she probably got in due to being so popular.
---
#5PrincessDaisishPosted 2/18/2014 9:28:15 PM
3D World was so close to Smash though if Smash is released in 2014 then thats basically the same as them deciding in one meeting that Rosalina would be in 3D World and Smash so its more like she was in Galaxy games, and then was in 3D World and Smash at the same time.
---
Hot-stuff! Yeah!
#6matdsotm3Posted 2/18/2014 9:30:15 PM
Dixie over K. Rool.

I know Dixie is very likely and K. Rool has no chance, but I would much rather see an antagonist represent the series over the sidekick's sidekick.
#7barrabaCHHSPosted 2/18/2014 9:31:08 PM
PrincessDaisish posted...
3D World was so close to Smash though if Smash is released in 2014 then thats basically the same as them deciding in one meeting that Rosalina would be in 3D World and Smash so its more like she was in Galaxy games, and then was in 3D World and Smash at the same time.

while deciding characters, Sakurai probably knew that Rosalina was going to be in 3D World, he probably knew long before we got our first trailer.
---
#8PrincessDaisishPosted 2/18/2014 9:37:43 PM
Well what if Rosalina was in a bunch of other stuff in secret development? Like Sakurai put Rosa in because she was in 3D World but then someone else puts Rosa in their game because she's in Smash and then so on and so on until a bunch of games get released at the same time that all have Rosalina in them, that would be like her being in a bunch of games all at the same time IMO.
---
Hot-stuff! Yeah!