This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Smash Bros Information

#1NintjaPosted 2/20/2014 4:23:39 PM
Hello everyone. I was given access to some information concerning the upcoming game. I can not give the source due to not wanting to get my source in jeopardy. So take this information at face value if you want but here is what I know about the game.

All veterans return from Brawl. Along with that Mewtwo as well as Roy will return, with a reworked play style.
The new assist trophies I was told of include:
Plum (Mario Golf 64)- Hits golf balls at opposing players
Lissa (Fire Emblem Awakening)- When summoned heals the summoner by half their damage
Adeleine (Kirby 64)- When summoned a canvas appears behind her and she paints enemies to attack the opposing players.
General Scales (Star Fox Adventures) – Jumps into the background and calls fourth sharpclaw troops to attack the other players.
As for characters, they told me due to having a bigger production team for this game they were able to produce more new characters than initially thought. The list is as follows

Wii Fit Trainer
The Villager
Megaman
Rosalina
Little Mac
Chrom/Lucina
Dixie Kong
Ridley
King K Rool
Lip
Prince Sable
Bowser Jr.
Krystal
Issac
Shulk
Palutena
Pac Man

They did not get really much into details for all the characters styles of gameplay but was able to get some information about a few.
Krystal- Will play like how Fox did from Star Fox Adventures. By having specials focused on the skills utilized in that game.
Chrom/Lucina- The reason they went with the tag team between the two was to acknowledge the team up gameplay style introduced in Fire Emblem Awakening
Dixie Kong- She will utilize her hair and some of her move sets will be taken from her sister Tiny’s gameplay from DK 64.

That is all I have for today once I get some more information on the remaining gameplay I will try to get it to you guys as soon as possible.
#2xgiraffes13xPosted 2/20/2014 4:25:12 PM
k
---
Once a giraffe, always a giraffe.
http://i.imgur.com/8BYWIuv.png
#3Hon_CaterpiePosted 2/20/2014 4:26:25 PM
I want it to be true but it probably isn't. :<
---
Honorable Caterpie, Deku Knight! | Queen Gohma's #1 Fan
Yay! Officially the Official Lip of the Super Smash Bros 4 Board! :D
#4ZeroGravity38Posted 2/20/2014 4:26:37 PM
Boring.
---
3DS: 4785-5964-7648 Kai Fairy Safari: Togepi Mawile Floette - PM Me
SSB4 Dream Roster - http://i.imgur.com/hVLW017.jpg
#5MeepleLardiclePosted 2/20/2014 4:27:51 PM
Another text leak with nothing to substantiate it made by a provisional account...

MOVE ALONG PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE,other than another leak for Smashboards to add to their collection of things to discuss in that topic.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#6AdmiralZephyrPosted 2/20/2014 4:29:51 PM
Hon_Caterpie posted...

---
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
Games beaten in 2014: 9 (Most recent - New Super Mario Bros. U)
#7BreckenDuskPosted 2/20/2014 4:36:14 PM
I wish for this with all my heart
#8matdsotm3Posted 2/20/2014 4:37:52 PM
Nintja posted...
once I get some more information on the remaining gameplay I will try to get it to you guys as soon as possible.

please don't
#9DynasticAnthonyPosted 2/20/2014 4:37:53 PM
Chrom/Lucina, Ridley, King K Rool, Lip, Isaac, Palutena and Pac-Man make up for the awfulness that is Krystal.

Please let this be true.
---
Currently dating Ariana Grande since 2/18/2014!
http://i.imgur.com/lhOTKsa.png
#10SmashingBrosPosted 2/20/2014 4:40:26 PM
Hon_Caterpie posted...

---
"Why does every game that comes out have to be impossible to beat? Maybe I want to play something and be happy..." -Chuggaaconroy