Smash Bros Information

#21Zohar_MetatronPosted 2/20/2014 6:21:20 PM
Real talk? Outside of Bowser Jr., who I've just never liked, I'd be pretty down with this roster. Ditch him for another Zelda character or a third Kid Icarus character and I'd call this just about perfect.

KirbyXLucasx posted...
Obvious fake... If any cut character from melee join the 4th smash it will only be mewtwo. Roy is cut for good get over it

I don't buy this link at all, but...playing devil's advocate here? Roy coming back was actually pretty heavily requested among the Japanese fanbase. Even if his series has long since moved on, Melee had enough of a fanbase that I honestly don't think that's impossible.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#22RethalwolfPosted 2/20/2014 7:49:01 PM
Plus with his new art, he's got a whole new basis if they want. I don't really want him back but if he gets a reworked moveset? Fine.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#23HeroscottPosted 2/20/2014 7:50:23 PM
And I am ok with this =)
---
My hopes for SSB4: Krystal , Dixie, Birdo, Midna, Toad, King K. Rool, Bowser Jr., Ridley, Megaman, Rayman, Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman, Little Mac, or Geno,
#24quinfordmacPosted 2/20/2014 7:50:55 PM
wolfxslash posted...
I'll Believe This when a major Cleveland team wins another championship

---
"You ain't no forum fighter, TC, quit foolin' around up there. GameFAQs ain't no joke." -PT_Piranha