This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I want to have a smash bros party

#1BreckenDuskPosted 3/6/2014 7:23:27 AM
And I've been trying to come up with SSB themed drinks, but I need your help and suggestions.
I was thinking maybe Captain Morgan, Fireball, and Fruit Punch or some liqueur that was fruit punch flavored for either a captain Falcon or Falcon punch. Can't really figure it out but that's as far as I got.
Any suggestions?

Expected newcomers and confirmed or unconfirmed vets are ideal.
#2ViewtifulGenePosted 3/6/2014 7:26:53 AM(edited)
Do something with Bombay Sapphire Gin for the Blue Bomber, Mega Man.

Dark and Stormy works just fine for Ganondorf.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Falcon Pope of the Church of Captain Falcon for the SSB4 board.
#3BreckenDusk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 7:28:34 AM
Not bad. Maybe a shot, toss in some blue curucao and rose's, maybe even some red Bull. Call it the Blue Bomber's Charge Shot.
#4ViewtifulGenePosted 3/6/2014 7:31:47 AM
I know absolutely nothing about this line of drinks besides the name, but you could do something with Skinny Girl products for a WFT drink.

Another option for Captain Falcon could be a Mute City Iced Tea.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#5BreckenDusk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 7:35:31 AM
Maybe some Smirnoff Ice Climbers. Which sounds like it would be a depth charge of some sort, that'd be interesting.
I haven't even heard of the skinny girl line but what are your thoughts on mute city?
#6ViewtifulGenePosted 3/6/2014 7:40:09 AM
For the Mute City, it'd be a Long Island with a lot more punch. Substitute light rum for something dark like Captain Morgan Black and add one part bourbon.
---
#7BreckenDusk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 7:56:36 AM
Hahaha well it'd certainly mute people, that's for sure! These are great, keep em coming if you have em - we could make an official list lol
Not that I can afford it but maybe Star Fox, use goldschlager, fireball, and... I think there's something with a fox related name like vulpine or something but I can't think of it.
#8ViewtifulGenePosted 3/6/2014 8:02:11 AM
How about a Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze involving Malibu and a banana liqueur?

Gin and tonic is about as fruity as my drinks get, so I wouldn't know what else to put in a Tropical Freeze...
---
#9RethalwolfPosted 3/6/2014 8:06:05 AM
For a Sheik you could do something manly but with only one simply change is something for a princess.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#10SoulRegaliaPosted 3/6/2014 9:34:26 AM
Quote:Maybe some Smirnoff Ice Climbers.

Lolololol
---
Muhahahahahaha! Have you forgotten!? I am a demon! Your common sense doesn't work on me! To my lab!-Mao