So I want to have a smash bros party

#41Seb_RamorayPosted 3/7/2014 4:09:23 PM
iAmTheLaw45 posted...

By the way, I am InjusticeGods. My account got banned for mentioning Project M in a topic about Mewtwo. They said it was illegal to talk about it.

Do you think it will change what people think of your post?
---
Carnaval! Ba dum, ba dum, ba dum. I'm not really into it.
All leaks but Palutena's are fake.
#42iAmTheLaw45Posted 3/7/2014 4:13:54 PM
Falcon Punch

1/2 shot 151 proof rum
1/2 shot Watermelon Pucker
1/2 a glass of punch mix (1 gallon of regular Hawaiian Punch and 1 gallon of the Berry Lemonade flavor Hawaiian Punch with a bottle of Everclear/Grain alcohol)

Directions: First fill a glass about halfway with hawaiian/lemonade punch. Then pour the Pucker into a shot glass and layer the 151 over it using a spoon. Light the shot on fire, yell "FALCON PUNCH!" in the most Captain Falcon-esque manner possible, drop it into the punch, and chug. Once done slam your cup down, perform a 2 finger salute from your brow to the next person and say "Show me ya moves!". That person is then next in line to do a Falcon Punch, or it is grounds for a "party fowl."

Got this idea from someone else.
---
I get all the hot ladies.
I sexed like 3 times yesterday.
#43RethalwolfPosted 3/7/2014 4:15:23 PM(edited)
^Injustice actually skyrocketed in popularity after a short time. One of the "board's favorite posters" according to some people.
Doesn't change it for me personally but having them as the same entity is easy to keep track of and I honestly do like the guy.

Also he's the king of drink mixing. I'd be excited to see what he could come up with as original drinks for all the vets and newcomers.

Edit:
SERIOUSLY JUST LOOK AT THIS
iAmTheLaw45 posted...
Falcon Punch

1/2 shot 151 proof rum
1/2 a glass of punch mix (1 gallon of regular Hawaiian Punch and 1 gallon of the Berry Lemonade flavor Hawaiian Punch with a bottle of Everclear/Grain alcohol)

Directions: First fill a glass about halfway with hawaiian/lemonade punch. Then pour the Pucker into a shot glass and layer the 151 over it using a spoon. Light the shot on fire, yell "FALCON PUNCH!" in the most Captain Falcon-esque manner possible, drop it into the punch, and chug. Once done slam your cup down, perform a 2 finger salute from your brow to the next person and say "Show me ya moves!". That person is then next in line to do a Falcon Punch, or it is grounds for a "party fowl."

---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#44iAmTheLaw45Posted 3/7/2014 4:35:14 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
^Injustice actually skyrocketed in popularity after a short time. One of the "board's favorite posters" according to some people.
Doesn't change it for me personally but having them as the same entity is easy to keep track of and I honestly do like the guy.

Also he's the king of drink mixing. I'd be excited to see what he could come up with as original drinks for all the vets and newcomers.

Edit:
SERIOUSLY JUST LOOK AT THIS
iAmTheLaw45 posted...
Falcon Punch

1/2 shot 151 proof rum

I'm gonna make a new account that resembles the name "InjusticeGods".
---
#45iAmTheLaw45Posted 3/7/2014 4:58:34 PM
Seb_Ramoray posted...
iAmTheLaw45 posted...

By the way, I am InjusticeGods. My account got banned for mentioning Project M in a topic about Mewtwo. They said it was illegal to talk about it.

Do you think it will change what people think of your post?

Nah, I just wanted to say who I was.
---
#46MisterDrBobPosted 3/7/2014 8:36:03 PM
I don't drink much, but I do enjoy some hard cider. I don't know if it goes well with anything else, but I'd think that'd be a great base for a Villager drink.