Pick a Side! 02: Impa

#41Waluigi7Posted 3/10/2014 5:05:19 AM
Seb_Ramoray posted...
Skull567890 posted...
KillerKremling posted...
Skull567890 posted...
I just know that Daisy is gonna be an interesting one to see, if you're going to do her that is.

I think we pretty much know the end result of that for anyone who has followed Daisy vs the World at all.

Well the host of that series is a Daisy fanatic who may be one of Mike's alts, plus he/she made the mistake of adding joke options so naturally people would vote for the illogical option since some find the end result to be funny. If taken more seriously, Daisy should have won half of her battles, only a few make sense in which she loses. Besides, no one really gives a reason against her in that, so it'd be interesting to hear actual opinions on her.

LOL a Daisy. She loss from every single serious contestant she were against, and only lost to GENE, a toaster and her baby counterpart.

I can't even comprehend what you just said
---
All of The Beatles were adorable, but Ringo was the cutest ^_^
#42Jack_the_monke7Posted 3/10/2014 5:15:19 AM
For

The other options are Tingle (who always has a minor role and hasn't appeared in years), Vaati (who really isn't that important overall), and a bunch of one-shot villains (cool as they may be...). Impa is actually a noteworthy character. Also I'd personally like it if Shiek's moveset had its own roster slot. As it I I never use Shiek because I like Zelda more. Its really strange when you consider that they're spending all that time programing a full moveset for a disguise Zelda wore in one solitary game. I have to admit, I do think Impa (Ninja version of course) is a lot cooler looking than Shiek.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#43smashman92Posted 3/10/2014 5:21:58 AM(edited)
For:
KillerKremling
Shackleford R
Skull567890
ToastyPudding
iamthelaw45
Shaneikua
Terminacarnival
_Sanaki_
Gohansephiroth
robinhoek
Jack_the_monke7
smashman92

Against:
Ecylis
Waluigi7
i-am-a-giraffe
TopHattedTroopa
betryedtangerin
Magic_Panda
Seb_Ramoray
Totes-My-Boats
Guedesbrawl
GL10
JunDageki
Firedoom666
Mikokiri

For. Impa is the closest thing to a 4th pillar in LoZ. I would rather have Impa than Sheik

I added the other two guys above me as well
---
CHARIZARD for SSB4
#44KillerKremling(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 10:27:00 AM
Mikokiri posted...
Against. She seems like a very unlikely rep, and due to wind waker HD, a position might go to Toon Zelda/Tetra instead.

It's not directly about likelihood neccecerily though.
---
K. Rool is Love, K. Rool is Life
A character is not limited in their moveset potential, you are just limited in imagination.
#45KillerKremling(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 6:45:36 PM
Bump
---
K. Rool is Love, K. Rool is Life
A character is not limited in their moveset potential, you are just limited in imagination.
#46ReallyCoolForumPosted 3/11/2014 3:53:38 PM(edited)
Against, unless they removed Sheik.
#47VootuuPosted 3/13/2014 11:58:32 AM
For:
KillerKremling
Shackleford R
Skull567890
ToastyPudding
iamthelaw45
Shaneikua
Terminacarnival
_Sanaki_
Gohansephiroth
robinhoek
Jack_the_monke7
smashman92
Vootuu

Against:
Ecylis
Waluigi7
i-am-a-giraffe
TopHattedTroopa
betryedtangerin
Magic_Panda
Seb_Ramoray
Totes-My-Boats
Guedesbrawl
GL10
JunDageki
Firedoom666
Mikokiri
ReallyCoolForum
---
"you [sic] do realise that if the system is easy to develop for then that just confirms how weak it is." - shaunme