This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

61 character roster

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#31
6x9-1=61 We can see who failed elementary math
photobucket.com/user/Ice_Dragon14/media/WU3DSRoster.png.html
photobucket.com/user/Ice_Dragon14/media/wishlist.jpg.html
2 years ago#32
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
*sees Mew over Mewtwo*

*Sees Ike cut but BK*

What is this, I don't even.

I like Mew, got me on Ike though. Seems pointless to have the main villain without the main protaginist

It doesn't matter if you like Mew, hell I think Snorlax is rad as crap. My second favorite Pokemon, he's terrible as a choice though regardless. Unless they do a PT thing with Lance or someone similar with like Snoralx, Gyarados and Dragonite/Aerodactyl.

Mew is a fairly important Pokemon at least. One of the more popular legendaries and since people think being popular and legendary means an automatic pass (see Deoxys) he should be a guarentee
2 years ago#33
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
*sees Mew over Mewtwo*

*Sees Ike cut but BK*

I like Mew, got me on Ike though. Seems pointless to have the main villain without the main protaginist

It doesn't matter if you like Mew, hell I think Snorlax is rad as crap. My second favorite Pokemon, he's terrible as a choice though regardless. Unless they do a PT thing with Lance or someone similar with like Snoralx, Gyarados and Dragonite/Aerodactyl.

Mew is a fairly important Pokemon at least. One of the more popular legendaries and since people think being popular and legendary means an automatic pass (see Deoxys) he should be a guarentee

Not if we're comparing to Mewtwo Mew isn't. >.>;

Also, Deoxys isn't that likely either, as much as I like Deoxys and promote it for a Gen III rep. >.>
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
2 years ago#34
There are some really terrible choices in this thing.
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.
2 years ago#35
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
*sees Mew over Mewtwo*

*Sees Ike cut but BK*

Not if we're comparing to Mewtwo Mew isn't. >.>;

Also, Deoxys isn't that likely either, as much as I like Deoxys and promote it for a Gen III rep. >.>

To be fair, not much can stand to Mewtwo's importance. If this had been Melee, maybe.
2 years ago#36
magic_panda posted...
You cut Ike for Black Knight. I'll let you ponder how in the hell that makes any sense
Du är min getsallad. Haha, på pungen lol
Jag vill gräva bajs med din grävmaskin. Glass
2 years ago#37
@IceDragon

Even during Melee Mew IIRC wasn' even as voted on the popularity poll. It had a decent amount of votes back then though. (Mew I mean) Don't get me wrong we do need more Legendary representation but I think Gen I is starting to get a little to much representation.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
2 years ago#38
Mewtwo_soul posted...
@IceDragon

Even during Melee Mew IIRC wasn' even as voted on the popularity poll. It had a decent amount of votes back then though. (Mew I mean) Don't get me wrong we do need more Legendary representation but I think Gen I is starting to get a little to much representation.

Well if I could choose any legendary, it'd easily be Celebi. That's just wishful thinking though
2 years ago#39
More people need to suggest Mew like I have.
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived