This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

61 character roster

#31Ice_Dragon14Posted 3/10/2014 3:35:17 AM
6x9-1=61 We can see who failed elementary math
---
photobucket.com/user/Ice_Dragon14/media/WU3DSRoster.png.html
photobucket.com/user/Ice_Dragon14/media/wishlist.jpg.html
#32Ice_Dragon14Posted 3/10/2014 3:38:58 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
*sees Mew over Mewtwo*

*Sees Ike cut but BK*

What is this, I don't even.

I like Mew, got me on Ike though. Seems pointless to have the main villain without the main protaginist

It doesn't matter if you like Mew, hell I think Snorlax is rad as crap. My second favorite Pokemon, he's terrible as a choice though regardless. Unless they do a PT thing with Lance or someone similar with like Snoralx, Gyarados and Dragonite/Aerodactyl.

Mew is a fairly important Pokemon at least. One of the more popular legendaries and since people think being popular and legendary means an automatic pass (see Deoxys) he should be a guarentee
---
#33Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/10/2014 3:40:12 AM
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
*sees Mew over Mewtwo*

*Sees Ike cut but BK*

I like Mew, got me on Ike though. Seems pointless to have the main villain without the main protaginist

It doesn't matter if you like Mew, hell I think Snorlax is rad as crap. My second favorite Pokemon, he's terrible as a choice though regardless. Unless they do a PT thing with Lance or someone similar with like Snoralx, Gyarados and Dragonite/Aerodactyl.

Mew is a fairly important Pokemon at least. One of the more popular legendaries and since people think being popular and legendary means an automatic pass (see Deoxys) he should be a guarentee

Not if we're comparing to Mewtwo Mew isn't. >.>;

Also, Deoxys isn't that likely either, as much as I like Deoxys and promote it for a Gen III rep. >.>
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#34ThisAnvilPosted 3/10/2014 3:44:29 AM
There are some really terrible choices in this thing.
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.
#35Ice_Dragon14Posted 3/10/2014 3:46:35 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
*sees Mew over Mewtwo*

*Sees Ike cut but BK*

Not if we're comparing to Mewtwo Mew isn't. >.>;

Also, Deoxys isn't that likely either, as much as I like Deoxys and promote it for a Gen III rep. >.>

To be fair, not much can stand to Mewtwo's importance. If this had been Melee, maybe.
---
#36MajinTenshinhanPosted 3/10/2014 3:47:03 AM
magic_panda posted...
You cut Ike for Black Knight. I'll let you ponder how in the hell that makes any sense

---
Du är min getsallad. Haha, på pungen lol
Jag vill gräva bajs med din grävmaskin. Glass
#37Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/10/2014 3:48:53 AM
@IceDragon

Even during Melee Mew IIRC wasn' even as voted on the popularity poll. It had a decent amount of votes back then though. (Mew I mean) Don't get me wrong we do need more Legendary representation but I think Gen I is starting to get a little to much representation.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#38Ice_Dragon14Posted 3/10/2014 3:50:51 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
@IceDragon

Even during Melee Mew IIRC wasn' even as voted on the popularity poll. It had a decent amount of votes back then though. (Mew I mean) Don't get me wrong we do need more Legendary representation but I think Gen I is starting to get a little to much representation.

Well if I could choose any legendary, it'd easily be Celebi. That's just wishful thinking though
---
#39VyersPosted 3/11/2014 4:32:44 AM
More people need to suggest Mew like I have.
---
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear