*sigh* that leak is fake guys

#1MegnomanPosted 3/28/2014 4:00:13 PM
That one of palutena. Its a photoshop. A good one. But if you know how to photoshop then u know its fake. Like seriouslyy, we dont know if she is or isnt a playable character, but im 100% certain that the leak with her and mario is fake.
#2RotomGuy3Posted 3/28/2014 4:01:23 PM
Prove it then. Give us proof of it being photoshopped.
---
My 3DS FC - Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
Pikmin Franchise = Best Franchise -~- Currently Stalking: SSBWU
#312RougePosted 3/28/2014 4:01:47 PM
Megnoman posted...
That one of palutena. Its a photoshop. A good one. But if you know how to photoshop then u know its fake. Like seriouslyy, we dont know if she is or isnt a playable character, but im 100% certain that the leak with her and mario is fake.

Since this is implying you're a "photoshop expert" could you help the other, none "photoshop experts" out and point out what's so fake about it?

(This is not me agreeing or disagreeing with you).
---
If The Sound of Animals Fighting could release another album, I'd be eternally happy.
3DS FC: 1736-1349-2894 Animal Crossing New Leaf Town: #yolosmh
#4I_Wanna_CookiePosted 3/28/2014 4:08:10 PM
12Rouge posted...
Megnoman posted...

Since this is implying you're a "photoshop expert" could you help the other, none "photoshop experts" out and point out what's so fake about it?

(This is not me agreeing or disagreeing with you).

You can tell by the pixels. I've seen quite a few shops in my time.
---
I'm handsome.
#5Kuribo4Posted 3/28/2014 4:09:24 PM
Ummm..photoshop or not, somebody did a REALLY good Palutena 3D model then, with a Starman from Mario as a joke. That is too good for a leak.
---
As game developers,our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/164906/
#6Megnoman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 4:10:59 PM
There is one dead give away, its the orb on the staff.
#7koopabros64Posted 3/28/2014 4:11:10 PM
Every reason people have used for it being photoshoped has been debunked.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#8ShaneikuaPosted 3/28/2014 4:11:36 PM
Megnoman posted...
There is one dead give away, its the orb on the staff.

What's wrong with it?
---
Official THOT of GameFAQs
Queen Bey slays everyone! | http://i.imgur.com/A1W8dUn.png
#9SuperJoshi07Posted 3/28/2014 4:12:15 PM
Uh, lots of people have examined it. But, good job, you're the best photoshopper out there, so please deliver your message of enlightenment to the sheep-like masses. :/
---
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.
#10Megnoman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 4:12:26 PM
Kuribo4 posted...
Ummm..photoshop or not, somebody did a REALLY good Palutena 3D model then, with a Starman from Mario as a joke. That is too good for a leak.

You should see some skins for brawl, you'd be surprised at some of the good ones