*sigh* that leak is fake guys

#21NeutronStar256Posted 3/28/2014 4:21:02 PM
Whoa, people are very touchy here... anyway, I'm pretty sure that if they add a Kid Icarus character it will be Magnus. If they add two the second one will be Dark Pit. Of course, I could be wrong but I just don't see Palutena working out
---
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
#22RotomGuy3Posted 3/28/2014 4:21:50 PM
NintendoIsBeast posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
Megnoman posted...
Shaneikua posted...
Megnoman posted...
There is one dead give away, its the orb on the staff.

What's wrong with it?

The orb. In the picture the orb has no outline. Some of the sides of the staff have been air brushed.there are subtle brush dents all around the shaft of the staff. The head of the shaft is shopped crookedly

Wouldn't a leaker try to put an outline around everything, as opposed to leaving random things without outlines? It makes it more believable tbh.

Take a long look at Mario then a long look at Palutena.

Case closed.

Not sure what you are getting at. Case of it being fake closed, or case of it being real closed?

I think its real. I don't see these brush dents the TC is on about.
---
My 3DS FC - Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
Pikmin Franchise = Best Franchise -~- Currently Stalking: SSBWU
#23SuperJoshi07Posted 3/28/2014 4:21:52 PM
SuperJoshi07 posted...
And the vague 'photo jargon' definitely clears it up, not like there was any doubt in the first place. You're obviously correct. I mean, you're definitely an Internet photoshop professional. Who would claim to be something better than they actually are on the Internet? As a lawyer, I know that's illegal.

---
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.
#24MeepleLardiclePosted 3/28/2014 4:21:56 PM
There have been various accounts by those who use Photoshop for PROFESSIONAL purposes who have vouched that this is not something Photoshop is capable of.

Everyone seems to have this belief that Photoshop is a magical tool capable of altering any image, but as effective as it is, even it has it's limits. The fact that no one has been able to produce a similar qualitied Photoshop is enough proof as is. Everyone whoever says "Someone damn talented in Photoshop can do this!" obviously can't do it themselves or never used Photoshop, and is magically assuming it's the case.

Professionals who claim it's impossible vs. amateurs who claim it's possible, who are you going to believe?

No, a more likely scenario, assuming for sake of argument it's fake. is someone talented at designing 3D models put hardwork and effort into making this fake for ****s and giggles. It sounds plausible but there are still certain things that don't fit right, like the angle of Battlefield is one we hadn't seen until Little Mac's reveal which came after the "leak" and the fact the leaker knew of Mario's subtle Model change, a feature that was shown only once a few days before, in a distance image, and the differences were only recognized AFTER the Palutena leak (people were saying Mario didn't match his previous self, then someone pointed out the Adventure Mode pic, and the reaction was "huh? You're right, that is different!" Less "oh, right, that exists.")
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#25SuperJoshi07Posted 3/28/2014 4:41:11 PM(edited)
NeutronStar256 posted...
Whoa, people are very touchy here...

Of course people are touchy. The same points have been brought up weekly for the past two months, only for it to be resolved until some new 'Messiah' comes with the evidence that has been looked at a billion times and declares it to be new findings. It's literally an endless cycle until she gets confirmed.

NeutronStar256 posted...
anyway, I'm pretty sure that if they add a Kid Icarus character it will be Magnus. If they add two the second one will be Dark Pit. Of course, I could be wrong but I just don't see Palutena working out

And then there's also these, who pop in, say they don't believe it, make some judgment with no evidence (that shows they didn't play the game), and jump back out.

It's getting annoying.
---
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.
#26NintendoIsBeastPosted 3/28/2014 4:25:07 PM
@RotomGuy3

I'm saying it's fake.
Palutena's outline is darker than Mario's
---
It's not that I should succeed,others should fail.
#27MeepleLardiclePosted 3/28/2014 4:26:19 PM
Megnoman posted...
Ravio_Yo posted...
As a reasonably professional photoshopper, I call bull****.

Palutena is clearly on another layer. Her staff is a sloppy give away.brush dents, crooked head, inconstancies everyone on it

I'll play your game!

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/d6nGqQ1qUug/maxresdefault.jpg

Clearly fake. Font doesn't match previous images, the A is off center with the rest of the text for Aerial Ace, image is blurry, Extrasensory having only 20 PP instead of 30. The tongue is going through the back of his head, as opposed to around it, the r in "Waterfall" is merging with the f. Top of the letter "S" is cut off in "Surf."

There is no way in heck this "Greninja" is real and is Froakie's evolution. I call fake!

If you can't tell, this is complete and total satire. The defenses you're using are the exact same kind of ones used to disprove REAL LEAKED IMAGES and have failed more often than have worked. Greninja is probably the most obvious example of it, at least for recent games.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#28SalsaSavantPosted 3/28/2014 4:27:11 PM
@RotomGuy3

I'm saying it's fake.

Uh...no it's not?
---
For all your Smash Bros character selection needs, check this thread. Has every date a character might be on:
http://tinyurl.com/kh9nl6s
#29RotomGuy3Posted 3/28/2014 4:27:37 PM
@RotomGuy3

I'm saying it's fake.

I don't see it. Where are you looking at Mario?
---
My 3DS FC - Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
Pikmin Franchise = Best Franchise -~- Currently Stalking: SSBWU
#30ExtrainPosted 3/28/2014 4:28:44 PM
There are external parts of characters not outlined all the time. See Luma, probably pikmin, etc.